Munky_JDM's Ride

Munky_JDM

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No. Your car is ten years older than mine and is trying to say it has half the mileage. >_<

It's like a 50 year old woman wearing teenager's clothes.

I REPEAT THE CLUSTERS PREVIOUS OWNER FLIPPED IT YOU THINK I'D WANT TO SAY THAT MY 14 YEAR OLD CAR HAS 16K MILES......DUH!!!

thanks munky.

its just that i ordered oem honda mirror mounting plates and i have some og spoonies that were originally for a dc but im gonna mount them to eg plates.

i just need to see the placement on yours for reference.

I REPEAT THE CLUSTERS PREVIOUS OWNER FLIPPED IT YOU THINK I'D WANT TO SAY THAT MY 14 YEAR OLD CAR HAS 16K MILES......DUH!!!

LOL I heard you the first time. I meant your car is lying, not you. And yes, the chopped pic makes me feel better. haha.

You should start passing that pic around the internet. :thumbsup:

nice dude! clear coners on that gen make slick plus the white rims and the clear tails nice set up bro i really like it your paint is reall fresh and your stickers are over abundant ... what are the specs for your motor i didnt read anything on the blog i just looked at the pics

Archived