determining transmission

Alright, so I'm a complete n00b with transmissions, and since I didn't do the engine swap in my Sol, I'm not quite sure if I have a cable or hydraulic tranny.

It's a 94 SI, with a GS-R engine, with an LS Transmission. From what I've read, all 92 and up Acura's were hydro's and all 94 and up Civics were as well, so I should have a hydro transmission, right?

Any sure fire way to tell?

Alright, so I'm a complete n00b with transmissions, and since I didn't do the engine swap in my Sol, I'm not quite sure if I have a cable or hydraulic tranny.

It's a 94 SI, with a GS-R engine, with an LS Transmission. From what I've read, all 92 and up Acura's were hydro's and all 94 and up Civics were as well, so I should have a hydro transmission, right?

Any sure fire way to tell?

92 and up Civics were hydro as well. Easiest way is to see if you have a cable coming from your firewall, and running to the front of the engine bay and onto the tranny, near where it mates with the engine..

Archived