New from Virginia Beach

bumada

Hello everyone. I just signed up on these boards. Im not new to forums or Hondas. My name is Corey and I'm hoping to recieve more information about Hondas and I just maybe give some people help from what i know.

I daily drive a 1995 Acura Integra. It has all suspension work done to it.

I also have a 1979 Honda Civic Cvcc that as been fully restored. I'll just let the pictures do the talking.

DSC_0171.jpg

DSC_0158.jpg

CopyofIMG_0006-1.jpg

CopyofIMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

Welcome to HF!

I nominate this fellow for best noob intro in months!

Haha well im a member of plenty of other forums and I know what you mean. Some people are just like. Hey Im new. Whats up? Thanks for all the comments.

welcome! love tegs, and OMFG the 79 Civic is clean as hell. If you're going to VT like it says, we are now friends. I live 25 minutes from Tech campus.

Yea i go to Virginia Tech. I'll be there all summer. Hopefully there will be some meets in Roanoke or something.

Yea i go to Virginia Tech. I'll be there all summer. Hopefully there will be some meets in Roanoke or something.

awesome! you just there in the summers? :crazy: either way i live close. Pearisburg to be exact :thumbsup: . we'll have to chill sometime. Yeah there's meets in Roanoke, but idk about any all-honda meets if that's what you're referring too.

awesome! you just there in the summers? :crazy: either way i live close. Pearisburg to be exact :thumbsup: . we'll have to chill sometime. Yeah there's meets in Roanoke, but idk about any all-honda meets if that's what you're referring too.

ahh no fair!! you get to see the 79 live and in action!!! i hate you!! hahah im messing with ya!

that 79 is insanely sick!!!

ahh no fair!! you get to see the 79 live and in action!!! i hate you!! hahah im messing with ya!

I know :) i wants to see it :drool:

Gorgeous, not to take away from the teggy either! Love me some integra!

I know :) i wants to see it :drool:

Gorgeous, not to take away from the teggy either! Love me some integra!

yeah... haha integra is awesome as well... the civic reminds me of that movie "Employee of the Month".. anyone seen it? :laugh:

Well dont be too discouraged because i wont be bringing the civic to tech. That stays in Virginia Beach. If i had to drive that 5 hours straight, my back would be crooked as a question mark.

yeah... haha integra is awesome as well... the civic reminds me of that movie "Employee of the Month".. anyone seen it? :laugh:

Yea ive seen that movie. People quote that movie all the time in reference to my civic.

Im on winter break right now from Virginia Tech so I'll be back in the middle of january.

Archived