HID Group Buy.

Repsol

I got a guy that will sell HID kits for $115 Shipped and they all come with a 2 year warranty. For the group buy, it'll be $100 For each kit. Bulb and ballast will come with 2 year standard warranty. Warranty will cover all normal defect, any physical damages will void the warranty. warranty will be covered by him and he will replace it. Hoping some will go for this. Let me know year, make, and model. Your type of bulb, and what color preference you'd like. :)

are you going to retrofit your headlights, or be one of those cool guys who dont use projectors with HID bulbs

Nah. No projectors with HID's ftw. I don't care if I blind people, they blind me, so it's time for revenge.

Nah. No projectors with HID's ftw. I don't care if I blind people, they blind me, so it's time for revenge.

Yeah, because it's much better to have two blinded drivers on the road rather than one. Ever hear of defensive driving? I think you need to take it.

Archived