Wishlist

SIR_VTEC

So, what are you all realistically looking foward to getting or hoping to receive?

I really don't care what I end up getting, but I'm pretty sure its going to involve me getting my stuff myself lol...but yea my sister ended up making a suprise visit from Spain...so im really happy about that....so what about you guys/gals

It would be so much easier if everyone just bought themselves something. That way everyone would get exactly what they wanted. I bought myself a Panasonic 42" plasma tv for xmas.

And instead of stuffing a stocking with junk, I stocked my fridge with beer. Happy day-off from work!

It would be so much easier if everyone just bought themselves something. That way everyone would get exactly what they wanted. I bought myself a Panasonic 42" plasma tv for xmas.

And instead of stuffing a stocking with junk, I stocked my fridge with beer. Happy day-off from work!

True, true... then again, I tend to only buy for people I'm close to, makes it easier to know what to get them :laugh: Enjoy the Panasonic, that's what's in my living room and it is one of the best pictures I've seen on an LCD/Plasma.

i dont normally ask for anything and im really careful not to say i need/want anything so no one can spend too much money on me

but when it comes to me buying people stuff.. i have this thing about i buy way too much.. aka im broke and have like no money.. but bought my mom and sister more stuff with the money i shouldnt be spending

Not sure what I'm getting, I know probably a few models, socks, tshirts, etc. Momma likes to think I can't buy my own clothes still so I'm like whatever saves me money lol.

What I'm hoping for is a decent airbrush kit for my model cars and for my dad to build me a bed frame like he said he would lol.

+1 for buying yourself something for christmas

im bought myself a 16gb itouch and im buying a iphone and a car for myself for christmas :p

im also getting my little brothers a 80gb PS3 for christmas :)

I also have trouble with spending too much money on others for Christmas. I had to keep stopping myself from buying more stuff for my nieces, as I'm already giving them each 8-9 presents :laugh:

I finally bought myself Silent Hill 5 a week or two ago, but otherwise I've only spent on others as I need to pick up a new MacBook as soon as I can for myself.

Well, since i have already been given my gifts... i got half of my Rock River Arms AR-15 stripped lower paid for, as well as a RRA lower parts kit for my AR-15. With the money my family always sends me, i think i will buy the buttstock to complete my lower and probably some ammo.

Aside from that, im sure ill get a few lil things, but im never sure what they will be.

I got the best things ever:

GPS <--I'm sooo happy I got this because it's very thoughtful and I really need it and I'm gonna have fun with it!

the sweetest writings ever

little things here and there that I need/like

haven't exchanged with family yet so will see

another cool gift I got:

1-7.jpg

(my first V8 hehehehe)

Edited by lceah

+1 for buying yourself something for christmas

im bought myself a 16gb itouch and im buying a iphone and a car for myself for christmas :p

im also getting my little brothers a 80gb PS3 for christmas :)

why would you buy an itouch and an iphone?