HOWDY!

Divo25

Howdy! Im new to the forum and new to honda itself. I've just been given a '97 Accord EX. It has about 110xxx miles on it and is in generally healthy condition. Several dings and bumps and the paint is shot to hell (this was my sisters car before i got it...)but mechanically it is sound. I've had a 97 Sentra now for 2 years and i hope its a smooth transition for me, I am sure gonna miss the 3 pedals and the 5 gears to choose from but hey, i get stability and a moonroof!!!! any how the ABS is out and other little things that need to be fixed and hence why im here. i hope to search and learn from this forum and keep the accord kicking till 300k!

nope not lifted, just high as all hell. it came with 13's pictured with 15's, overall diameter about the same so shouldnt have messed with any thing, the accord is lower :).

EFF YOUR NOODZ BELL!!! :nono: lol

yeah 4X4 FTL and it wasnt a SE-R :( 95 sentra se-r FTW!

but welcome to the forums, theres lots to learn here, espcially with bells perv ass :laugh:

Archived