A few questions on ae86 corolla

I found one locally for $1500. I'm thinking to get it. I have a few Hondas, but I want something rwd to drift. Just a toy. Ya know, donuts and stuff just for fun. Do these things come "driftable" from the factory? Or are some upgrades needed? Thanks.

Here's the ad I found:

Price: 1500

Description: 1984 Toyota Corolla (AE86) with 165k on the chassis and motor, no rust on the chassis at all. it gets ok gas mileage since it has a upgraded Weber Carb. It has brand new kyb gr2's on all 4, Espilar Springs with tien camber plates, and Front Brembro Cross Drill Rotors, It is rolling a set of Wanatabe 14x7' with kumho tires. Its a real fun car to drive and i love driving the thing. But my heart is set on something else right now. I will also throw in another 4age engine.

I found one locally for $1500. I'm thinking to get it. I have a few Hondas, but I want something rwd to drift. Just a toy. Ya know, donuts and stuff just for fun. Do these things come "driftable" from the factory? Or are some upgrades needed? Thanks.

Here's the ad I found:

Price: 1500

Description: 1984 Toyota Corolla (AE86) with 165k on the chassis and motor, no rust on the chassis at all. it gets ok gas mileage since it has a upgraded Weber Carb. It has brand new kyb gr2's on all 4, Espilar Springs with tien camber plates, and Front Brembro Cross Drill Rotors, It is rolling a set of Wanatabe 14x7' with kumho tires. Its a real fun car to drive and i love driving the thing. But my heart is set on something else right now. I will also throw in another 4age engine.

Buy it, sell me second 4AGE engine.

Archived