low idle problem returns

respusnam55

all right heres the story my 98 civic ex is idling too low its at the point where its just about to die and shake kinda bad. i ran a can of bg 44k to improve gas mileage  and seems like this has been happening sense. things ive tried are new plugs new pcv valve cleaned the iacv and a new fuel filter it seemed like the fuel filter fixed the problem but now its back  maybe it hadnt fixed it after all? or could it be there is still loose crap in my tank that the new filter caught and is plugged now too?

srry for the long intro anybodys idead are appreciated!

oh yeeah im only getting about 25 mpg now too

all right heres the story my 98 civic ex is idling too low its at the point where its just about to die and shake kinda bad. i ran a can of bg 44k to improve gas mileage  and seems like this has been happening sense. things ive tried are new plugs new pcv valve cleaned the iacv and a new fuel filter it seemed like the fuel filter fixed the problem but now its back  maybe it hadnt fixed it after all? or could it be there is still loose crap in my tank that the new filter caught and is plugged now too?

srry for the long intro anybodys idead are appreciated!

oh yeeah im only getting about 25 mpg now too

alright also it ony starts doing it once the enige has warmed up when i stop at a light and its still cold no idle prob ant ideas??! thanks!

Archived