Was an interesting ride to school this morning....

diablo2dusk

Was great to wake up this morning for school after staying out late last night and having a little to drink... It was sleeting the whole way to school and i was needless to say, half asleep as well. I was passing hershey park and there was an older ford truck in front of me. All of a sudden i saw the front end on it drop and sparks were shooting everywhere, watched the rim and tire shoot off to the left and go down the road in the opposite lane of traffic. I'm trying to figure out whether im gonna need to get the hell off this road cuz this guy could lose it. He ended up hitting a pot hole in a center turning lane, ripped off the fron axle as it caught right when i decided to pass him. kinda scared the sh!t outta me lol. I got more than one wake up call this morning....

So a tire blowout makes a vehicle crapty?

News to me.

I guess you didn't read it.

Wheel fell off, tire did not blow out.

Proper moral is not that the vehicle is crapty, but whoever attached that wheel shouldn't be allowed to touch a wrench again.

I guess you didn't read it.

Wheel fell off, tire did not blow out.

Proper moral is not that the vehicle is crapty, but whoever attached that wheel shouldn't be allowed to touch a wrench again.

And there you have it.

Archived