Best Game Soundtrack?

Whats your own personal favorite game soundtrack? Its not something which gets that asked about that much in games, but without it games would loose their feel completely, but for most of us it kinda goes unoticed. So I thought I'd see what your guys faves are...

(Yes I am bored...)

I ask this cos I think I've just found mine.

1. GTA 1 (The original PC Game) Found the CD has the radio stations as tracks, so ripped em to my iTunes. Some awesome songs there!

2. Need For Speed Underground 2. Just a good collection of tunes that fit the game well.

3. Sonic 2. Well it just wouldn't be the same game if it wasn't for the music in the background!

Edited by SebSol

Seriously?.. sound tracks for a game?...

God I need a 360... who wants to buy me one for Christmas?.. You buy it, i pay for shipping.

Megaman X ftmfw! Best megaman out there. Till this day, i've yet to beat the final form of sigma. :( Soundtrack owns though. Also, Castlevania SOTN has a badass soundtrack.

Megaman X ftmfw! Best megaman out there. Till this day, i've yet to beat the final form of sigma. :( Soundtrack owns though. Also, Castlevania SOTN has a badass soundtrack.

Hell yea! I remember the way I used to always beat sigma was to make sure I had all sub-tanks full and use haduken on the dog and sigma to make sure I took no damage. After that I just used rolling shield on the head and used up all my sub-tanks.

• 2 weeks later...

quake 3 arena has a pretty cool soundtrack. Killer Instinct also has a really bad ass soundtrack to it. I can never find that CD anymore. and thank god someone thought of castlevania, especially SOTN (god that game was so gooooooooooood) I had the PS1 version of SOTN (not sure if there are any others) on my PSP for some time.