So in love. SIGH.

Ben.

i bet he is able to watch his gas gauge drop whenever he presses the gas

I rode in my friends S/C cam'd Viper. Roasting the tires for a couple hundred feet going by tree hugging protestors used a 1/4 gallon.

I remember watching this body style of Mustang debut on the US GT2 and SuperTouring Circuit. It would rock the stadium with its exhaust (louder than all the other cars) on the straight-away, passing all other classes. Then get passed by the top 30 racers in the turns, HA! It was cool watching it pass all those Mercedes, BMWs, Hondas, and Porsche. Even cooler to watch it hit the turns and come to a crawl (relatively) and get passed by first the Porsches, then BMWs, then Mercedes; sorry Honda was too far behind- what do you expect? Do you really think an Acura RSX or Acura TSX can overtake a Porsche GT3 or a Porsche RS in the turns? I don't care if the Mustang does have 700whp, in the GT2 class, it takes more than accelaration.

And yeah, where do these kids get the money. 4 grand put into his first car?! Really?!

Edited by James Matteu

And yeah, where do these kids get the money. 4 grand put into his first car?! Really?!

Well... I spent $3k to buy mine, and then repairs added up to about $4600 for my first car. >_<

Of course, I'm 19, not 16.

I remember watching this body style of Mustang debut on the US GT2 and SuperTouring Circuit. It would rock the stadium with its exhaust (louder than all the other cars) on the straight-away, passing all other classes. Then get passed by the top 30 racers in the turns, HA! It was cool watching it pass all those Mercedes, BMWs, Hondas, and Porsche. Even cooler to watch it hit the turns and come to a crawl (relatively) and get passed by first the Porsches, then BMWs, then Mercedes; sorry Honda was too far behind- what do you expect? Do you really think an Acura RSX or Acura TSX can overtake a Porsche GT3 or a Porsche RS in the turns? I don't care if the Mustang does have 700whp, in the GT2 class, it takes more than accelaration.

Pretty sure the RSX's are in a different class than the Porsche GT3. Comparing those two would be like comparing the GT3 porsche to a Audi R10. Doesn't make much sense seeing as they are in a different class.

If I'm mistaken then I apologize....but that would be pretty dumb to have an RSX in the same class as GT3 porsches and LeMans M3's.

wait are you being serious or sarcastic, cuz the driver didn't look much beyond 25, and i'm going to be a doctor in a demanding feild and i wont be able to afford anything like that by then.

Kid with loaded parents. That's nothing compared to the kid at my high school who had one of the first 645Cis imported here from Germany at 16, a Range Rover at 17, and a Porsche 911 Carrera 4s at 18. Now his parents stopped leasing cars for him and he has an Evo.

Kid with loaded parents. That's nothing compared to the kid at my high school who had one of the first 645Cis imported here from Germany at 16, a Range Rover at 17, and a Porsche 911 Carrera 4s at 18. Now his parents stopped leasing cars for him and he has an Evo.

Says the kid who had an Escalade in highschool. :p

Shuddup, I know how you got the Caddy(s).

I want to be that kid with loaded parents... thats an insane car list for such a young guy. what a c*nt.

and gary, you had an escalade in high school? I thought it was weird you having a Caddy at your age now, let alone when you were still in school!

Edited by SebSol

Pretty sure the RSX's are in a different class than the Porsche GT3. Comparing those two would be like comparing the GT3 porsche to a Audi R10. Doesn't make much sense seeing as they are in a different class.

If I'm mistaken then I apologize....but that would be pretty dumb to have an RSX in the same class as GT3 porsches and LeMans M3's.

They are not in the same class, but please realize that they race all classes on the same track simultaneously. At times, vehicle from different classes (GT2, P1, P2, etc.) will jockey for position. What is unique about the Mustangs is that they are GT2 class and get passed by the Super Touring class (which is lower powered class in general, relative to the GT2) in the turns, hence my prior statement. I should have said that the Mustangs get passed in the turns by Porsche GT3s (GT2), Porsche RS (GT2), BMW 3 and 5 series (SuperTouring), and Mercedes C-class (SuperTouring). Of course, if there is a P1 or P2 class vehicle going into a turn, like an Audi R10, it passes EVERYONE.

To be fare, when they are running races like the Rolex 24-Hour, cars like the Audio R10 and Acura ARX-01a/b do constantly lap the field, as do any P1 class (Prototype One Class) vehicle.

Edited by James Matteu