Favorite Quotes

DelSolSweetie

Funny/serious/anything

one of mine :

"not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious" - Brenden Gill

it makes me giggle everytime i think about it.. because when im mad or something i think about that and remember im going to die anyway.. and it could be tomorrow or in 100 years.. so obviously i shouldnt take some things so seriously.. because they just wont matter after a while

Live for something or die for nothing - don't know

Probability is like gravity, you cannot negotiate with gravity - James Crockett (Miami Vice)

Multiply it by infinity, and take it to the depth of forever, and you will still have barely a glimpse of what I'm talking about - William Parrish (Meet Joe Black)

I'm your huckleberry - Doc Holiday (Tombstone)

There are a few of mine.

You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don't do too many things wrong. - Warren Buffett

Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful. - Warren Buffett

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill

It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried. - Winston Churchill

Live for something or die for nothing - Hatebreed

Probability is like gravity, you cannot negotiate with gravity - James Crockett (Miami Vice)

Multiply it by infinity, and take it to the depth of forever, and you will still have barely a glimpse of what I'm talking about - William Parrish (Meet Joe Black)

I'm your huckleberry - Doc Holiday (Tombstone)

There are a few of mine.

"herrow pwease"

"woogie boogie nagger"

im racist

"I believe that god, in creating man somewhat overestimated his ability."

"Men want to be a woman's first love, women prefer to be a man's last romance"

"Always forgive your enemies- nothing annoys them so much."

"Experience is the name we give our mistakes"

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely true."

"I have made an important discovery…that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, produces all the effects of intoxication”

- Oscar Wilde

“I don't know if there are men on the moon, but if there are they must be using the earth as their lunatic asylum”

“First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity.”

- George Bernard Shaw

“I feel like a defective model, like I came off the assembly line flat-out fracked and my parents should have taken me back for repairs before the warranty ran out.”

“It seemed like this was one big Prozac nation, one big mess of malaise. Perhaps the next time half a million people gather for a protest march on the White House green it will not be for abortion rights or gay liberation, but because we’re all so bummed out.”

-Elizabeth Wurtzel, "Prozac Nation"

“Just because someone doesn’t love you, the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have”

I'm going to prove my geekdom, simply because I can't find any of my favorite quotes at the moment...

"I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code"

"1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d"

"Windows: Just another pane in the glass"

"Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft...and the only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor"

Double your pleasure, double your fun...Date two girls instead of just one!"- wareham high school teacher...

"Dignity does not consist in possessing honors, but in deserving them. " ~ Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC)

"Only by seeking challenges can we hope to find the best in ourselves. " ~~ Robert Rodriguez

“Irish Alzheimer's: you forget everything except the grudges!”

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

~ EZEKIEL 25:17

"Procrastination is like masturbation, in the end you only f*ck yourself."

"Hey Guy, NO BULL crap!!" ~~Eddie Borges

"The radical of one century is the conservative of the next. The radical invents the views. When he has worn them out the conservative adopts them. " ~~ Mark Twain

"What we say is important for in most cases the mouth speaks what the heart is full of." ~ Jim Beggs

"In so far as the mind is stronger than the body, so are the ills contracted by the mind more severe than those contracted by the body. " ~ Cicero (106 BC - 43 BC)

There's a bunch im a fan of.

“I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free, nothing else matters”

"i didnt narc on nobody! i didnt narc on nobody!"

anything vin diesel is some serious words to live by. my whole way of life is based on this guys quotes. im super serial.

"King Kong aint got shiit on me!!!" - Denzel Washington (Training Day)

"In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person will still think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with." -Mac MacGuff Juno

"He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask is a fool forever" - i have no idea

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

dude, ezekiel my ass. That was Samuel L. Jackson in pulp fiction. :p

Double your pleasure, double your fun...Date two girls instead of just one!"- wareham high school teacher...

dang i like that one

and God> Samuel L. Jackson :thumbsup:

"A man who sits on the cushions of advantages is dead inside, but when he pushed, tormented, defeated, he has a chance to learn something about himself" (Robert Ludlum, The Jansen Directive)

"You say the world doesn't need a savior, but every day i hear people crying for one" (Nodes of Ranvier)

"Those who laugh and mock beware, most will surely weep in hell" (also Nodes of Ranvier)

Archived