17' Motegi MR7's

jerrodh

I know most people on here are not interested in 17' rims but oh well. Selling my 17' Motegi MR7's. Comes with locking lugs/key (minus one missing lug). The rims themselves are in decent shape with some curb rash. Perfectionists will likely want to sand and repaint, etc.

Anyway Just looking to get around $200 out of them so if you know anyone interested or whatever much appreciated! Tires are on the rims but they're in need of replacement well. I mean I was driving on them but having them off shows some uneven wear and one of the tires doesn't match the other three. I'm going to get good pics off all 4 incase anyones interested.

Thanks I think I might have priced them to sell a bit to low because I couldn't sleep this morning because I had three people calling about them some 9 hrs after I posted to craigslist lol. Oh well $200 off some beat up rims I dont want and I never paid for sounds good to me still.

Probably sold Wednesday fyi.

Archived