faze tach help?

cartel214

hey guys i just got a faze 5" tach from craigs list and it comes with everything but i just dont kno how to hook it up the wires on it are a green one a black which is the ground of course a red one power, and then there is another for the light which is labled 5"tach P. supply and it's square and coming from it are two wires one is red and the other is black with a red stripe if anyone could help me out that would be great thanks :)

Yea, I don't think you are going to get anything but flamed here.

Why mount a racing tach in a passenger vehicle anyway? Especially since an EX came with a factory tach.

Better off listing it back for sale on craigslist.

why in gods name would u want something like that....ex...4 door im takin it....with probally nothing for perfoarmance....unless u are so blind u need something that big....in which case u shouldnt even be driving....just sell it right away, or....best case....dont waster ur time or money on it period!... :nono:

why in gods name would u want something like that....ex...4 door im takin it....with probally nothing for perfoarmance....unless u are so blind u need something that big....in which case u shouldnt even be driving....just sell it right away, or....best case....dont waster ur time or money on it period!... :nono:

it is an ex but im getting a 4.9 final drive in it and rebuilding the engine also its the 2dr coupe

I have an aftermarket tach in my car only because I cant afford to get and ex cluster right now, but when I do this big ricey thing is OUT! if you have an ex cluster with a tach in the cluster than you don't really need an aftermarket one, because unlike most cars the oem gauges in these hondas are extremely accurate. Please! for the love of hondas don't put that thing in there. here is a pic of mine and it actually dosn't block any of my gauges.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...mageID=12547851

I have an aftermarket tach in my car only because I cant afford to get and ex cluster right now,...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...mageID=12547851

You did know you can buy an EX cluster off of eBay for around $50-70?

Unless the car is a crated up track only car there really isn't a need for something so excessive.

Oh, I know I can get one for that much. At the time I did not have the money, but I'm looking to order one within the next couple weeks. the only reason I put the tach in is because I already had it and I was doing the auto to manual swap and spent most of my money on new clutch parts and the auto to manual hasport mount.

Archived