Sexy's Sexy lady of the day 12.14

SexyH22

I kind of like the dyed blond with the kinky piercings and the obscure tats.

For me it is the a$$ that is only as wide as the waist, or the waist is as wide as the back side that is the problem. In either case a girl needs to have at least some curves and definition. Otherwise they look like a 12 year old boy with a boob job.

I kind of like the dyed blond with the kinky piercings and the obscure tats.

For me it is the a$$ that is only as wide as the waist, or the waist is as wide as the back side that is the problem. In either case a girl needs to have at least some curves and definition. Otherwise they look like a 12 year old boy with a boob job.

never really had a thing for the fake chips. natural beauty catchs my eye alot better

for sure on the figure, i've seen so many of the high school chicks in my area that are either busting a gut bigger than their whole body (and they usually do it to themselves) or they are that stupid emo skinny with pants that are so tight they can't move right. my friend used to have a gf with no hips and we always thought she looked like a gay dude from the back. didn't help that he was just as skinny and had long straight hair, so we would always make fun of them, saying that we could never tell if it was two gay dudes or two underdeveloped chicks foolin around.

Natural is fine, but fake is fun. If they go to the trouble to doctor themselves up that much they must be crying out for more attention - which is fun to administer.

..Yea..fixed that for ya'.

lol i have a gf (i swear its not a coverup :pirate: ) and she doesn't need makeup. i prefer the innocent/cute girls over the playboy style models. i also noticed the from the front that girl has pretty week hips. i'm just picky i guess.

i dunno if any of you guys out there with really long relationships can relate, but after a while i ended up comparing every attractive woman i see to my gf and i just end up thinking of all the ways they are not like her.

lol i have a gf (i swear its not a coverup :pirate: ) and she doesn't need makeup. i prefer the innocent/cute girls over the playboy style models. i also noticed the from the front that girl has pretty week hips. i'm just picky i guess.

i dunno if any of you guys out there with really long relationships can relate, but after a while i ended up comparing every attractive woman i see to my gf and i just end up thinking of all the ways they are not like her.

im the same way man.

Oh same here i prefer the girls who dont need 20 pounds of make up on their face to look pretty

yeah she has potential, but deff. not my type. there were girls like that everywhere when i went cal state long beach, they were dumb as bricks, and were only good at being pretty and screwing equally dumb jocks. and it would really hard for me to have sex with a woman when the whole time i'm thinking "man someone else's penis had touched here"

Oh same here i prefer the girls who dont need 20 pounds of make up on their face to look pretty

+1

Just so happens I know one of those... Well, actually she looks better without makeup than with perfect makeup. :wub:

Archived