OMG...

apparentally the videos aren't playing on the kid's computer. i had no trouble with them.

i still can't bring myself to like the lope from most of the 4-banger cams i've heard :sleep2:

I heard a car earlier, with a set of 280 cams...sounded like ass. Much like TODA VTEC killer cams. The 264/272 combo is what I'm going with. Should be a very mild lope, like the cars in the video. I'd honestly like to hear one with the exact exhaust I have, but haven't found one yet.

I heard a car earlier, with a set of 280 cams...sounded like ass. Much like TODA VTEC killer cams. The 264/272 combo is what I'm going with. Should be a very mild lope, like the cars in the video. I'd honestly like to hear one with the exact exhaust I have, but haven't found one yet.

these sounded better than the Todas for sure. those things make me want to barf. what exhauust are you running? do you have a video clip?

If I wanted my car to sound like a big cammed, pushrod V8...I'd buy and build one.

i thought you said those 280s sounded like ass? i thought i was agreeing with you...

i love that V8 sound for sure. :thumbsup: the sound i'm going for on the sol is this

i shot the dude a message. it really doesn't have much done to it, just CAI, cam gears, and header. that was open exhaust. mine never sounded like that with just the manifold on, though maybe a header would change the tone dramatically. idk.

i thought you said those 280s sounded like ass? i thought i was agreeing with you...

i love that V8 sound for sure.:thumbsup: the sound i'm going for on the sol is this

I am, what I'm saying is that if I wanted "my" car to sound like a V8...I'd buy it instead.

wow wtf?, no vids are working!, i swear my moms boyfriend NEED TO STOP DELETING SH*T!! hes F*cking it all up!

Upgrade your flashplayer. And tell your moms retarded boyfriend to quit f*cking with crap he has no clue about.

Archived