car shakes

i heart my ek9

wheels out of balance most likely...

what he said :thumbsup: .... also maybe your struts?? idk but my cousins little tercel's struts are bad and they make the car shake quite a bit as well... maybe im wrong im not an expert but im pretty sure im not completely wrong

keep in mind that a tire shop usually only balances wheels up to about 60-70 mph as that is as fast as the machine goes. Even after a balancing there still might be a shake at 70+

i usally dont but there are times i want to

Well of course there are always times we want to. I typically set my cruise 6-9 MPH over the speed limit. In a 65 that means usually 71. My Camry has a real bad shake, that only gets worse as I go faster. I know it's probably bad tires cause I've already blown 2 of them. Your shake *could* be a bad belt in a tire, though I doubt it.

Well of course there are always times we want to. I typically set my cruise 6-9 MPH over the speed limit. In a 65 that means usually 71. My Camry has a real bad shake, that only gets worse as I go faster. I know it's probably bad tires cause I've already blown 2 of them. Your shake *could* be a bad belt in a tire, though I doubt it.

well the fronts are bran new and back are fairly new, when i first put them on they rode fine and after ahwile the would shake about 70ish

lol dude what year camry? my '94 gets a pretty damn good shake at 80'ish and some times really bad at 90...but it depends on the weather as well it seems.

lol dude what year camry? my '94 gets a pretty damn good shake at 80'ish and some times really bad at 90...but it depends on the weather as well it seems.

It's a '94, but I know it's the tires. You can feel the vibration as soon as you start moving. I'm guessing they have retreads on it. Last two tires I lost, each time the car started shaking before they shredded. I really need to get 2 new tires. What sucks is that these have a good amount of tread left.

Archived