D16A?

cartel214

I personally have never heard of a d16a, if there is one it probably came on the ek. Are you sure you don't mean a B16a?? If thats the case than you definitely want it. the b16 is a 1.6 DOHC VTEC that makes 170bHP. If it really is a D series than it probably only puts out like 130HP.

There is a JDM D16A, don't know the specs off the top of my head.

B16A is a serious waste of money. Cheap bolt on B16's make more torque and have a better powerband. With my old setup (stock Y7, SMSP header, Y7/ZC trans w/4.7 FD) B16's were no problem.

There is a JDM D16A, don't know the specs off the top of my head.

B16A is a serious waste of money. Cheap bolt on B16's make more torque and have a better powerband. With my old setup (stock Y7, SMSP header, Y7/ZC trans w/4.7 FD) B16's were no problem.

Guessisng you mean D16 there and I agree about bolt on B16's. My del sol had no balls (literally none) until 5500-6000 rpm. 2500 worth of usable rpms is crap. Maybe boosted the B16 would be worth it, but then I'd just rather have the B18C1.

I never said I liked B16's if I had my preference I would get a B20 with a gsr head with gsr tranny and maybe some boost. That would make me happy :D . I fully agree that the D is better on torque, the only way I would have a B16 is to have it built and loads of boost.

Archived