gsr or not

whitericer

alright guys i have a question i have this intake setup i think thats off of an gsr but it has been so long i can not rember here are the numbers off of the back of the part p2k1pt-1, 6610 any help would be nice

alright guys i have a question i have this intake setup i think thats off of an gsr but it has been so long i can not rember here are the numbers off of the back of the part p2k1pt-1, 6610 any help would be nice

Are you talking intake pipe or intake manifold. Either way, a GSR setup won't fit on any other cars. IM bolts up differently and the intake goes in a lot lower than other B's.

Are you talking intake pipe or intake manifold. Either way, a GSR setup won't fit on any other cars. IM bolts up differently and the intake goes in a lot lower than other B's.

its manifold i have been cleaning out my shed i just cant rember which engine its for i think that its a gsr i just dont for a fact

Archived