1989 Crx Si Without A/c

Williambrea

I am thinking about buying a 1989 Crx si and there is one thing that comes to my mind... It doesnt have A/C not that the A/C dosent work. It just dosent have it, im confused. The car is in canada and is the km/h version. Could this mean it dosent have A/C?

http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c187/sou...are/rex%20pics/

Also does this rust look managable? I think its a pretty nice rex

I am thinking about buying a 1989 Crx si and there is one thing that comes to my mind... It doesnt have A/C not that the A/C dosent work. It just dosent have it, im confused. The car is in canada and is the km/h version. Could this mean it dosent have A/C?

http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c187/sou...are/rex%20pics/

Also does this rust look managable? I think its a pretty nice rex

Completely normal. I have a 91 civic standard which is pretty much a CRX with a back seat and it didn't come with a/c. It's not uncommon for the older cars like that to not have a/c on the base model. Probably doesn't have power steering either.

Completely normal. I have a 91 civic standard which is pretty much a CRX with a back seat and it didn't come with a/c. It's not uncommon for the older cars like that to not have a/c on the base model. It doesn't have power steering either.

Fixed for you. Honestly in those older, lighter cars, I prefer no P/S.

if u buy it lemme know i have stock tails for a crx jus lying around just the outers not the center piece will let go for cheap

haha im sorry im new to the honda crowd, but what is the stock tail?

also has anybody checked the car out?

Does the rust look okay? Or is it going to be too costly?

Archived