HOLY CRAP!!

hiemsnox

and the DSM hatin begins :devil::p

Everyone hears the bad about DSMs, and instantly assumes the worst. Just like crankwalk, it exists but it's not the epidemic that people believe it to be. And for the record, there was very little scoring on the pistons from the valves. Guess I got lucky and the t-belt went when the valves were mostly closed.

Everyone hears the bad about DSMs, and instantly assumes the worst. Just like crankwalk, it exists but it's not the epidemic that people believe it to be. And for the record, there was very little scoring on the pistons from the valves. Guess I got lucky and the t-belt went when the valves were mostly closed.

i dont have any problems with DSMs (they are really powerful motors) i just knew that the valve are alot closer to the head and can be potential for a disaster... other than that i know they can get stupid amounts of power out of them.

i dont have any problems with DSMs (they are really powerful motors) i just knew that the valve are alot closer to the head and can be potential for a disaster... other than that i know they can get stupid amounts of power out of them.

It is a heavy interference engine, and I got lucky. There is no piston damage. Throw some new valves in there, P&P the head while it's off, and throw it back together.

Archived