My goals

What my Talon would look like, if I had the money to do so.

d23af56b-f90a-4f6a-a8bc-9ac6cab7f34.jpg

97 front bumper. Aftermarket, tasteful wing. Volk TE37s in gunmetal. OEM style hood in CF. Yea, there is no option for that in Forza. Just imagine it. CF hatchlid. Gel coats removed, clearcoated.

Nice, but some gold wheels would look awesome on that. British Racing style.

I might do that tonight and get another picture. I personally like the look of charcoal/gunmetal with that dark green. I might try gold and bronze. Honestly, it's not as far-fetched as it seems. Do I spend my money on performance or looks?

What my Talon would look like, if I had the money to do so.

d23af56b-f90a-4f6a-a8bc-9ac6cab7f34.jpg

97 front bumper. Aftermarket, tasteful wing. Volk TE37s in gunmetal. OEM style hood in CF. Yea, there is no option for that in Forza. Just imagine it. CF hatchlid. Gel coats removed, clearcoated.

That front bumper really does not look like the 97 front bumper it reminds me of the kaminari front bumper for that car which u should deff get

Per Nates request.

Bronze

6e4dc81e-a361-4221-8102-593f9db29b3.jpg

Black

6db9131f-f48d-4a81-8f2d-def1420a5aa.jpg

Gold

1ff0e5ab-9bf4-4e73-971b-dd84fb5b512.jpg

I have a 96, and the bumper definitely looks different than the 97+. That could actually be the Kaminari one, but I thought I switched it back to a stock one before taking the picture. Outside of the TE37s, which I think are an absolutely gorgeous wheel, I REALLY like that wing. Over on DSMTuners, they oftentimes have group CF buys. Hopefully I have the funds to get in on one of those when they have one.

Archived