Which tranny would be best

ONETWO

Hey i have a 95 civic hatch. The engine is a d15. I have a stock tranny in it the just fell on its face. Its time to Upgrade. THe gears have always been slow. I can go faster out on the highway and run smoother in 2nd and 3rd gear that i can 4th and 5th gear. GAY!!!!!! what would some of you suggest i do next. Si tranny????? what would bolt right up????

Hey i have a 95 civic hatch. The engine is a d15. I have a stock tranny in it the just fell on its face. Its time to Upgrade. THe gears have always been slow. I can go faster out on the highway and run smoother in 2nd and 3rd gear that i can 4th and 5th gear. GAY!!!!!! what would some of you suggest i do next. Si tranny????? what would bolt right up????

Your best bet, would be a custom built tranny by SSR. If you're looking for the budget option, the Si tranny would be your best bet. Any D series tranny will bolt right up.

Archived