Post up your Christmas tree v.2008

TLontheDL

u cant have xmas with out an xmas tree! it's gotta be real too. the smell of it is what makes it xmas for me. im sure my mum would have put ours up by the time i get home next friday, ill post it up then.

What the frick is xmas? we're talking about Christmas here. :p

xmas is not in the dictionary. Could always find out what the Pagans called it before the Catholic Church decided to take it over. That works too. :thumbsup:

Well I don't put one up since I'm still living at home. :D We'll use fake and real. Probably going to be fake this year. The air freshener was a cool idea haha. I love the smell of real ones, but they leave a bit of a mess to clean up afterwards.

Don't have one yet. Fake trees are not allowed in my family. The past however-many years, we've had ones that smell kind of like oranges, forgot the name though.

lol

as a kid, we always had real big trees, and my sisters and I used to play this game:

we would sit a few feet from the tree and throw one ornament at a time towards the top of the

tree and it was supposed to go in the tree and come out from the bottom (win)!

We broke so many ornaments and my mom once found out about this loool

lol

as a kid, we always had real big trees, and my sisters and I used to play this game:

we would sit a few feet from the tree and throw one ornament at a time towards the top of the

tree and it was supposed to go in the tree and come out from the bottom (win)!

We broke so many ornaments and my mom once found out about this loool

LOL

We had huge Christmas trees when I was growing up as well, since we had a cathedral ceiling in the living room at that house.

Archived