2008 Civic EX-L Navi

dw8928

I bought a Honda Civic EX-L Navi and it had a shake on the way home I thought was an unbalanced tire. 10 tires laters including two new rims it was obvious that wasnt the issue. The front shook anytime you got above 35 but most noticeably at 57 MPH. Bought it in Snellville, GA and kept it for about 90 days. Took it back and traded for a Fit Navi which runs perfect (so far). No leather. Had to pony up 2,500 dollars to get it to, btu I couldnt take the shake. It was pretty bad.

Probably wont be buying a Honda again. Ford has the same reliability as Honda now, so I may buy domestic next time. That or a Lexus.

What confuses me is after he already traded the car for a new one (essentially solved the problem all be it a really stupid way) he then decides to join this forum (essentially) and post that he doesn't like Honda's and will buy a domestic next time? Sounds like some weird trolling lol.

Archived