What are these wheels

CleanGSR

parts005.jpg

What are they? I did a search for Watanabe on Google image and came up with these.

watanabe%204sp.jpg

Labeled on the page I found them as RS-Watanabe 4 spoke rims.

Maybe it's just me, but I think those in black would look absolutely sick on my hatch. Guy locally is selling them for 80 bucks with no tires. They're 14's.

Opinions? Anybody confirm what they are? They look like the watanabe's but clearly a little differently if you compare pics.

I think those teddy bear wheels would look better.

Possibly.

I messaged the guy about them to see if he knows the offset. My only worry is that it looks like a really low offset so I might rub when I drop the car. I think they'd look sick flat blacked on my car.

Possibly.

I messaged the guy about them to see if he knows the offset. My only worry is that it looks like a really low offset so I might rub when I drop the car. I think they'd look sick flat blacked on my car.

if its not less than +35 then its all good.

if its not less than +35 then its all good.

I just have a feeling that he's not going to have a clue what the offset is. If that's the case, then I'll be stuck having to decide whether I think they'll work. Though I have seen a set of 15 offset rims on a pretty slammed EF that looked pretty incredible. I don't know how you could run like that without rubbing like crazy though.

it should be stamped on the inside of the spoke.

+15 is pretty beastly for a honda. he had to have had a negative camber going on, at least in the front and/or rolled fenders.

the cpr's i ordered are +30, should be pretty flush.

it should be stamped on the inside of the spoke.

+15 is pretty beastly for a honda. he had to have had a negative camber going on, at least in the front and/or rolled fenders.

the cpr's i ordered are +30, should be pretty flush.

Yeah, I'm sure he had to do some work. I think he was claiming that he had no rubbing at all even on full turn but his tires were super stretched and negative camber....surely some rolled fenders too. Here's pics of it.

cruise03.jpg

cruise01.jpg

Lower offset than I would prefer, but still looks pretty nice. I have a hard time believing that he doesn't rub at all though.

thats a clean civic. what kind of wheels are those? it looks like u-turns would be pretty hard to pull off.

I don't remember what kind they were, but yeah, sharp turns would have to be tough. I need something easy to daily drive so hopefully those wheels in my first post are 30 offset or higher.

parts005.jpg

What are they? I did a search for Watanabe on Google image and came up with these.

watanabe%204sp.jpg

Labeled on the page I found them as RS-Watanabe 4 spoke rims.

Maybe it's just me, but I think those in black would look absolutely sick on my hatch. Guy locally is selling them for 80 bucks with no tires. They're 14's.

Opinions? Anybody confirm what they are? They look like the watanabe's but clearly a little differently if you compare pics.

bleh

Those are older American Racing wheels as others have pointed out. Their offset is most likely going to be catered to a RWD car. They resemble the Torq Thrust wheels, though they're missing a spoke. If they will fit, they would look killer in black.

Those are older American Racing wheels as others have pointed out. Their offset is most likely going to be catered to a RWD car. They resemble the Torq Thrust wheels, though they're missing a spoke. If they will fit, they would look killer in black.

I think you mean the CL200S

AR-CL200S.jpg

thats a clean civic. what kind of wheels are those? it looks like u-turns would be pretty hard to pull off.

I believe they are sportmax 002s. I love the low offsets I am planning on some equips 03 15x7 w/ +23 offset. Or possibly some circuit 10s 15x6.5 w/ +18 offset.

He's not selling them as coming off anything. They are 4x100 though.

Doesn't really matter. He messaged me back and they already sold. Sucks cause those would look killer in flat black on my hatch.

Mustang wheels. Wouldn't have fit Nate.

Mustang wheels. Wouldn't have fit Nate.

Well the forum he was selling them on has seperate sections for Import parts as they do for Domestic parts. Those wheels were listed in the "Import Sales" Section. I'm sure they would have fit, just the offset would have made them possibly rub some.

Well the forum he was selling them on has seperate sections for Import parts as they do for Domestic parts. Those wheels were listed in the "Import Sales" Section. I'm sure they would have fit, just the offset would have made them possibly rub some.

Well, they would've fit, but stuck outside the wheel wells. Much like the mid 90s when people put chrome spokes that stuck out 4 inches on their Civics and Accords.

Archived