One less sol

tallhamer88

PIX OR THE TOTALED DEL SOL DIDN'T HAPPEN

lmfao

I'm just playing. D: Seriously. Finish the one.

the car is gone. its totaled weather u believe me or not that is. No i never got any picture i was only released to the car once and that was to get my crap out of it. Now im waitin for my insurance check and what not.

If you are yanking parts I call dibs on rear speaker brackets and the ashtray assembly if it isn't broken.

ashtray assembley was switchn out with the sol that took me to go look at it yesterday. It doesnt have rear speaker brackets. only thing im yanking is the intake, plug wires, and various other things. cause i have to replace it with stock somewhat to let it go. i gotta have it towed to the house which cost 540 bucks and his insurance company will reimburse me.

nope its gone insurance called about the title 5 times 2day so hopefully ill get my check soon

that's cool. i always hate to see one gone, but i'm happy you got some decent money for it.

any update on snagging some parts?

Well the curse is setting in well enough this winter. If you count Sweetie's accident that accounts for the necessary three, so we should be good for a while. Sorry to hear this happened, Preston. At least you're relatively ok and have the other Sol to maintain. Sucks though.

And whoever said Sols aren't rare (read: getting rarer) obviously didn't know about the curse.

Good luck with the recovery and hopefully the money will help make the other Sol a badass.

Archived