One less sol

tallhamer88

Well tuesday i got gas was so happy 16 dollars to fill it up

thursday i go to school on my way to a friends house i got hit by a s10. Totaled my sol. if the guy would of hit me 2 seconds earlyier i would of been dead.

the whole front edn and driver side is messed up. sorry i dont have any pictures its gone i got my stuff out of it and insurance cut me a check for 4400. i walked away with broken class. busted right eye socket cut up face, and a sprained up right arm. 1995 si 115k is gone forever.:( and i rather have it then 4400 bucks. i only have the car for 3 months and it gone..

Sucks dude. I went through a similar deal just less than a month ago so I know how you feel. Sounds like you may have gotten more banged up than me. All I had was some bruised ribs (still hurting some though). Hope you get to feeling better and the important thing (as I've been told more times than I can count) is that you are okay and not seriously injured.

thanks man, Yah it happens im so happy to be alive. Something with me and del sols and decemeber. last year december 5th i get hit. and now december 3rd i get hit. Im not driving at all next year during the month of december that car is sitting parked

Sucks dude. I went through a similar deal just less than a month ago so I know how you feel. Sounds like you may have gotten more banged up than me. All I had was some bruised ribs (still hurting some though). Hope you get to feeling better and the important thing (as I've been told more times than I can count) is that you are okay and not seriously injured.

ribs?? hurting from the seat belt burn. bc mine are killing me

thanks man, Yah it happens im so happy to be alive. Something with me and del sols and decemeber. last year december 5th i get hit. and now december 3rd i get hit. Im not driving at all next year during the month of december that car is sitting parked

ribs?? hurting from the seat belt burn. bc mine are killing me

I didn't have seal belt burn...oddly enough. But my rib cage (upper left, lower right) hurt(s) where the seatbelt was. Pretty sure I bruised a bunch of ribs from the seatbelt tightening up. If this just happened, then you're ribs will probably get more and more sore over the next few days...maybe a week. Then it will slowly start to feel better. I'm 3 1/2 weeks out though and they are still sore if I twist wrong or if I try to lift weights....I've had to go back to machine weights for now.

I didn't have seal belt burn...oddly enough. But my rib cage (upper left, lower right) hurt(s) where the seatbelt was. Pretty sure I bruised a bunch of ribs from the seatbelt tightening up. If this just happened, then you're ribs will probably get more and more sore over the next few days...maybe a week. Then it will slowly start to feel better. I'm 3 1/2 weeks out though and they are still sore if I twist wrong or if I try to lift weights....I've had to go back to machine weights for now.

Yah i lift weights too and seat belt burn in my chest just kills me. its hurting like hell rite now.Evertime i breath in its just Burnsss

Yah i lift weights too and seat belt burn in my chest just kills me. its hurting like hell rite now.Evertime i breath in its just Burnsss

Yeah, that was/is the worst part for me. I had gotten up to almost 139 and I had to take a good 2 weeks off from my ribs hurting so bad and now I'm having to go easy. I'm back down to 131 which sucks cause now I'm going to have to make all that back up. Just take it easy with the weights. If you ended up cracking a rib (there's nothing the doctor's will do), but you don't want to make it worse by lifting too early or too hard.

Yeah, that was/is the worst part for me. I had gotten up to almost 139 and I had to take a good 2 weeks off from my ribs hurting so bad and now I'm having to go easy. I'm back down to 131 which sucks cause now I'm going to have to make all that back up. Just take it easy with the weights. If you ended up cracking a rib (there's nothing the doctor's will do), but you don't want to make it worse by lifting too early or too hard.

with my messed up hand that still hurts and me having to wear this velcro cast thing. i havent been able to lift

That sucks but apparently not your fault (correct?) and nothing you could do about it either. Glad your ok man! And least you can get your project Sol done!

i was so wantin to remove the wing on the dd lower it and a nice lip and Boost the d16.. haha but oh well. Yah i guess i can look at it that way.

Good to hear you made it.\

Now to the real question, why didn't you buy it from the insurance company to part out? If they valued it at $4400 your buyback price should have been between $440 and $660 or so?

Good to hear you made it.\

Now to the real question, why didn't you buy it from the insurance company to part out? If they valued it at $4400 your buyback price should have been between $440 and $660 or so?

well the whole front is was done. and the only thing good would been the trunk and wing and interior. I was goin to buy it back before i found out that the frame was bent. I dont have time or place and i cant keep alot of junk cars around my house. so i said hell with it plus im looking at a new insurance company cause they where being ass letting me go get stuff from my car. and what not.

holy crap dude, glad to hear your ok. Really sucks to hear that, it was a real nice sol too. I know you'd rather still have the sol, than the cheque, but at least you've got another one, and you can get that finished now without have to really worry about money too much. Glad you're still with us mate.

Oh, and I've finished all my projects now, so I'll get on with making a sig for u!

a month and a half my other sol will be done so i can and have to drive it everyday so imma want another sig then too

That sucks about the car but like everyone else said at least your alright. The cash was more than I was thinking you were gonna get.

Onto bigger and better things....

Well tuesday i got gas was so happy 16 dollars to fill it up

thursday i go to school on my way to a friends house i got hit by a s10. Totaled my sol. if the guy would of hit me 2 seconds earlyier i would of been dead.

the whole front edn and driver side is messed up. sorry i dont have any pictures its gone i got my stuff out of it and insurance cut me a check for 4400. i walked away with broken class. busted right eye socket cut up face, and a sprained up right arm. 1995 si 115k is gone forever.:( and i rather have it then 4400 bucks. i only have the car for 3 months and it gone..

Wow, what are the odds. That's exactly what totaled my sol.

Archived