Nate's 91 Civic Hatch

CleanGSR

At first I was looking at those pictures thinking "It looks good, but I know Nate could've done a better job."

Then I realized those were the 'before' pics.

It looks fantastic now for a car that old. And that's coming from someone who despises red cars.

EDIT: red matching bumpers would make it 10X better too IMO.

Actually I've seen a lot of them with the matching bumpers (red) and I personally like the black better. When I get some black HX rims w/ red lip on there and get the thing lowered the bumpers will look 10x better on there.

I forgot to mention...I got underneath the car with my impact wrench to see if the rear LCA bolts were seized. They both started loosening up just fine so when I get my suspension, installation should be a breeze. Even with the low mileage, I expected those bolts to be seized up due to the age. Lucky me.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paint wiper arms please.

It's too cold to paint, but as soon as I get a warm day I need to repaint the wiper arms (already on my list) and the trim between the front and rear windows needs repainted too (especially on the driver's side).

Those were both on my list of to-dos as soon as it gets warm enough.

looks fun man, alteast im not the only one with 4x4 now haha

That will only be for a week or two so enjoy it while you can. I hope to be tucking tire in 2 weeks or less.....and hopefully those tires are on black HX's with a red lip....gonna be crazy.

That will only be for a week or two so enjoy it while you can. I hope to be tucking tire in 2 weeks or less.....and hopefully those tires are on black HX's with a red lip....gonna be crazy.

that will be sexy as f*ck man, i cant wait to drop mine and get the vx's painted

Go cheapo..Group N/RNR ..Black with red pinstripe for lip.

I am going cheapo.....even more than your idea. I'm doing HX rims black with red lip. I'm good at rattle canning so it will look really good I think.

Nate if you do this before I end up doing this you need to do a DIY!

looks sick. when i get the new wheels for my eh2, im gonna send you my old school black racing wheels because i think theyd look really good on that car.

Do it.... :drool: I really want to stay with old school wheels/look on this car to kidn of fit the "era". HX's will look good but I'd even like something like an old school BBS style wheel. Post up pics of those black racing wheels you speak of.

i have some sprint hart cpr's on special order from japan (special order because of the size, color and offset i wanted), that will take like one and a half months to get here form the jdm land. so once i get them mounted ill send them right over. might have to take off the kuhmos for shipping purposes.

one has curb rash about 4 inches long, but can be fixed easy. i was gonna sandblast and powdercoat black but i was in a situation where i needed to mount them as is.

3087936405_4425e096e2.jpg

3088782962_ab42c6100e_o.jpg

Nice. Those look like Panasports and yes, those would look sick on the ED6.

Let me know when you get your CPR's and PM me how much you want for them. If you leave the Khumo's it might be worth it for me to pay more for shipping or something (unless your gonna reuse them with the CPR's).

Nice. Those look like Panasports and yes, those would look sick on the ED6.

Let me know when you get your CPR's and PM me how much you want for them. If you leave the Khumo's it might be worth it for me to pay more for shipping or something (unless your gonna reuse them with the CPR's).

you know me nate, im only gonna charge you for shipping. :)

edit- i think BR is part of watanabe. watanabe and panasports have the same style. so i guess these wheels are jdm-lameness. but theyre only like 10lbs each w/o tires.

less un-sprung weight = ftw

nancy, youre such a sweetheart sometimes. lol

i told you i have my moments.

besides, its hard trying to do up your car when you have a diaper bill so i can relate to mr. siders

you know me nate, im only gonna charge you for shipping. :)

edit- i think BR is part of watanabe. watanabe and panasports have the same style. so i guess these wheels are jdm-lameness. but theyre only like 10lbs each w/o tires.

less un-sprung weight = ftw

Definitely and that's awesome Nancy. You're too good to me. :) This will work great cause then I can throw some RT-615's on the HX's for auto-x.

LMAO at Nancy calling me Mr. Siders. That's my dad. I guess it will be me soon enough when I start teaching. Nancy is such a sweetheart. Hard to believe sometimes that Nancy's "wrath" is the worst you can get on HF. lol.

Definitely and that's awesome Nancy. You're too good to me. :) This will work great cause then I can throw some RT-615's on the HX's for auto-x.

LMAO at Nancy calling me Mr. Siders. That's my dad. I guess it will be me soon enough when I start teaching. Nancy is such a sweetheart. Hard to believe sometimes that Nancy's "wrath" is the worst you can get on HF. lol.

id look into getting some spacers maybe 10-20mm for the hx wheels if your gonna autoX those bitches.

but the fist mod id mosdef do is the ef rear disc conversion.

the wrath of nancy- thats funny. i can be just as nice as i can mean. i just hate stupidity but then i remember some people are just douches due to bad genes.

Archived