1995 Teg GSR

95eghatch

Ok i'm in the market for buying a new car. and i've been looking for an integra. i found this GSR locally listed. It has 155,000 miles, JDM front end conversion, H/I/E, CF hood, CF trunk lid, and black painted roof. ZERO rust.

i'm leaning towards buying it right now but i just wanted to see what you guys thought. Any comments would be Greatly appreciated :D

here's a link to the ad:

http://www.bismanonline.com/getListing.php...=4&a=279359

Is a 13 year old car worth 4500? Answer that and you have your answer.

Hell yea its worth it, its a gsr, $2000 and its got a jdm front conversion $1500 plus carbon parts? Seems to b worth it to me...

Impossible to tell if it's worth it until you see it in person. I've looked at so many cars in the past few months that looked incredible in pictures and in person they were flat out horrible....embarassing to even test drive. Go look at it and drive it...then decide.

wells..test drive it first and make shure there is nothing wrong with it, leaks, etc, weird noises...remember that walking away is the most powerful tool for when buying a car, u could ask to lower the price a bit...most likely the owner is more eager to sell the car then you are of buying it, so lower the price if u could...other then thats..ITS CLEAN!!!!love that sexii red!

wells..test drive it first and make shure there is nothing wrong with it, leaks, etc, weird noises...remember that walking away is the most powerful tool for when buying a car, u could ask to lower the price a bit...most likely the owner is more eager to sell the car then you are of buying it, so lower the price if u could...other then thats..ITS CLEAN!!!!love that sexii red!

yeah i'm going to test drive it in about an hour. i got him to go down to $4000 if its as good as it seems. and he really portrayed the car as his baby and being nothing but pampered its whole life (2nd owner)

After i look at it i'll let you guys know what i decide to do! Thanks for the comments and thoughts :thumbsup:

The guy went up to the original $4500 becuase he thinks he can get that for it. I only have $4000 for it right now..otherwise i would give him the 4.5k.

Do you guys really think its worth 4.5k?$

The better question is do you?

shoo....hold him at 4k..the lower u can get it the better!!im pretty sure he is eager to sell it at 4.5k, but the question is if anyone is willing to pay that much!!ur prob in the same boat as other people who looked at the car, if not thens, ur pretty lucky!!

yeah well after thinking about it i just realized that i wanted it so bad i'd be willing to pay pretty much anything. I told him that my 4 grand is sitting here if he decides to take 4.

so we'll see how that goes. i'll probly give him a call in 2-3 weeks and see what he wants to do.he'll probly be eager to get rid of it by then. who knows.

THanks for the input :)

shoo....hold him at 4k..the lower u can get it the better!!im pretty sure he is eager to sell it at 4.5k, but the question is if anyone is willing to pay that much!!ur prob in the same boat as other people who looked at the car, if not thens, ur pretty lucky!!

Yea you're gonna'..hold the guy..who's SELLING the car..at four grand..

That's not how it works. :crazy:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived