Dealer ship no help 07 si cutting out

stewgti2002

My 07 si cuts out all the time but the dealership says there is nothing wrong. I drove it with them and they said it was my foot coming off the throttle from acceleration, this is not true. Anyone ever hear of this before with the 07 si. No error codes are showing and the mechanics at this dealership look wet behind the ears. Thxs Brett Stewart :blush:

Go to another dealer. After the first guy looks at your car and decides there is nothing wrong you will have a tough time getting any other tech at the shop to listen to you. Shop talk with people at repair shops can be brutal - especially if they found a reason to dislike you (your attitude, sex, clothing, age - doesn't matter they will find something to hate if they want to)

When you go to another dealer stress that the last place you went treated you poorly (do not name the place) and that you want to find a place that listens to you and you can trust. If you say something like this the shop knows they have an opportunity to steal away another shops customer and will usually strive to take extra nice care of you.

Archived