driving vid

Rick B.

i set up a tripod on my passenger seat and held it in place with a seat belt. this is the result.

at the end of the vid, i open the windows, and youre able to hear the motor better. spotted some rice as well. a civic with a hood scoop.

its just an air freshener...

you could still get a ticket for that, depending on how big of a penisface the cop is. my friend got pulled over for having his graduation tassle on his rearview.

and way to hit all the red lights rick, jebus H

you could still get a ticket for that, depending on how big of a penisface the cop is. my friend got pulled over for having his graduation tassle on his rearview.

yup, not allowed to have anything... and cops seem to be desperate to give out tickets lately, at least around here they're all over the place now pulling people over.

get a job rick. lol instead of making random vids for us everyday.

also, find some decent roads next time! (e.g. some with bends & with out loads of traffic!)

and lol at the civic comment haha

Here in America, we have plenty of land to build them straight. Eat it bitches.

Straight roads FTL.

Depends on your goals. If you're going for top speed, then all that braking to turn crap really cuts into that. I like curves as much as the next guy, but the roads in England have more curves because they have less land.

I'd rather have less land and curvy roads. I've driven on mountain roads in Europe before and had a blast. I guess that's why they have F1 and we have NASCAR :thumbsup:

I'd rather have less land and curvy roads. I've driven on mountain roads in Europe before and had a blast. I guess that's why they have F1 and we have NASCAR :thumbsup:

HA Nascar.....he's makin another left turn....lol

new york has tons of twisty roads, just none right around my house.

nothing hanging from my rearview now.

yeah, they're all by me :p

congrats. that's why mine hang from the shifter :laugh:

Archived