bard??

jkm345

just wondering what does it mean??does it mean that u got a different motor in your car and the state says its okay their fine wit it??also, if so, where and how would u get it done at??

do you live in california? otherwise it makes no difference...its just a bunch of BS.

do you live in california? otherwise it makes no difference...its just a bunch of BS.

haha..yes i live in the middle of california!!still, wat does it mean and where does it happen??

its when you have a swap and gets approved by state ref and dmv. its a pain in the ass but at least its legit. what ever motor you swap you have to get to pass emissons and after that you get the plaque for the door jamb. but its only for the engine you swap in, you cant bar a 2.0 crv engine and then swap a 2.0 k20a2.

1005.jpg

its when you have a swap and gets approved by state ref and dmv. its a pain in the ass but at least its legit. what ever motor you swap you have to get to pass emissons and after that you get the plaque for the door jamb. but its only for the engine you swap in, you cant bar a 2.0 crv engine and then swap a 2.0 k20a2.

1005.jpg

so this is done after doin the emission test??and its done at the dmv??

fuk cali! I thought i had it bad with once-per-year emissions tests where they shove a probe in my muffler and look at a screen and tell me if I have too many hydrocarbons. Turns out I had to change my spark plugs once-per year on my old d15 set-up. Probably a good thing that they tested. I was surely losing power / gas mileage with all those hydrocarbons (unburned fuel) shooting out my tail pipe.

• 2 months later...

Archived