Unsure what this part is, I want to replace it

d15BSol

I've been looking to replace this part on my car because, atm the previous owner tried to fix it but failed horriably. I'd refill it and smooth it out myself but I don't want anymore body filler on this car. I'm going to be cutting and welding new rear quarters ect... In once it warms up.

Here is kindof a pic of the peice I'm looking to replace. It's the part that goes around the windshield, and not the molding, the metal peices. Red arrows are pointing to it.

partreplacement.jpg

Info would be great Thanks.

Based on diagrams... You'll be either tearing the car apart, or cutting and welding...

13SR20_B4920.gif

I hope I'm reading this diagram wrong, because it looks like that panel is actually part of the entire front half of the door frame.

And fix your rear bumper, it's sagging a bit.

I actually plan on doing it a Dark purple lol and dropping it more once I get my S2 camber kit and blox for the back

Lower it MORE??? Geeze, your wheels are already disappearing into your wells. Yes, I'm the guy who actually likes the Del Sol at it's stock height... then again, I have a ton of speed bumps nearby :crazy:

then again, I have a ton of speed bumps nearby :crazy:

your not cool if you dont have a couple dents underneath your car from scraping :thumbsup:

purple :thumbsup: i almost got another sol when i wrecked mine and i wanted to paint it the same paint scheme as mine is now but instead of pink/white/gold i wanted purple/black/silver

your not cool if you dont have a couple dents underneath your car from scraping :thumbsup:

I've got dents... stock height and I still scrape on these overgrown bumps. PA roads suck, PA parking lots are even worse. >_<

Tokiko Illumina 5-way adjustable, one crap egay coilover springs, it actually rides great with the struts set at 3.

Ps. I painted the rims myself with hobby shop glass stain, both the "pink/purple lip" and gunmetal spokes were done with glass stain then cleared and baked. polished the lip the ghetto way.. lol on the car w/o tire in gear on jack stands, give you an idea? lol... careful not to lose a finger! haha rims were origionaly silver so the black tint came out with a gunmetal/smoked chrome look there amazing..!

This is the car in it's current state, still sitting on the Tokiko's but with Kitara 1.5" drop springs and winter rims, SNOW IS HERE! "notice hole in bumper from that angle." lol and back bumper is screwed in place.... because Honda rot killed the fenders!! thats why I'm just welding in new rear quarters

Picture317.jpg

Picture318.jpg

It's not a speaker... but a speaker cover... to cover the huge hole in my bumper, if you look close in the pic you can see the hole that's in the bumper, were it looks as though the bumper made friends with a trailer hitch.. but besides that..

My summer rims are just 15" Rota slips self painted, there Gunmetal/Smoked chrome "Black glass stain" with a polished lip sprayed over with pink/purple "Pinkish violet glass stain". I want to get a set of Bronze J-Mags though, once I paint the car purple that is.

Archived