Something wrong with this picture

ive seen worse, theres a nissan se-r spec v decked out with spoon stickers and a chevy astro van with an ek4 siR badge a couple blocks down. when i see them on the road they give me a thumbs up like were in the same "coolness" catagory.

ive seen worse, theres a nissan se-r spec v decked out with spoon stickers and a chevy astro van with an ek4 siR badge a couple blocks down. when i see them on the road they gove me a thumbs up like were in the same "coolness" catagory.

LMFAO! :laugh:

i bought a car almost as bad, 1996 240SX that was badged with skyline GTR V-spec II badges.. that thing was a pos but not too bad for $500 though. rear axle made a loud popping noise everytime you hit it full throttle and it had HORRIBLE camber on the front and rear due to cut stock springs, but it did have a SR20DET... i only had the car for 2 weeks cleaned it up (purple power baby) and sold it for 3,500 :p end of rant, lol

i'd love to stop and chat with him about what Vtec means to him after he admired the ass end of my sol and heard vtec.

Won't happen if that's a GS-T or GSX. You'll continue to admire his ass.

hey my autocrapic 92 accord (bone stock) was hood to hood with a gsx with $6k in it...

See below

Thats cuz he wasnt racin and you were :thumbsup:

Exactly!

if it still has 10,000 miles on it :thumbsup:

You have no idea what DSMs are capable of. A stock...hell a bolt-on Del Slo Si, can't hang with a stock DSM.

=P Highly doubt a mexican would be capable of that. Haha.

No, but a Mexican would be capable of having enough money to have someone do it for them. I mean 9 people working, and living in a $400/month, 1 bedroom apartment. Everyone could have a lot of money that way.

Archived