WHY

90crxkicker

from the tiny pic, your car looks pretty good.

honestly, don't listen to what other people say. as long as it's not all-out POS with a body kit hanging off, do what you want man! :thumbsup: looks like you've put some time into her. upload pics ASAP

from the tiny pic, your car looks pretty good.

honestly, don't listen to what other people say. as long as it's not all-out POS with a body kit hanging off, do what you want man! :thumbsup: looks like you've put some time into her. upload pics ASAP

F bodykits i hate them and yea ive put alot of time into it

Are the body lines molded or the bumpers/fenders, etc.... molded together? If it's the second....I wouldn't call it rice, but I think it's pretty dumb.

the molding on the door and the quter panels fornt and back is shaved off and i have after market bummpers but not riced out ones just plane looking with no molding on them

the molding on the door and the quter panels fornt and back is shaved off and i have after market bummpers but not riced out ones just plane looking with no molding on them

what you did makes the car look so much cleaner. it doesnt have those black trim all the way around it. my brother did that on his rx-7 and it looks so much nicer

what you did makes the car look so much cleaner. it doesnt have those black trim all the way around it. my brother did that on his rx-7 and it looks so much nicer

i agree, i would do the same mod to my car if i had that trim. i despise it.

More pics.

Archived