Interfooler FTW!!!

diablo2dusk

The common misconception of AWD losing ass down the track is skewered. It's just gearing, they don't really lose power.

i didnt say they lost power, you motor is still making the same hp. just have extra axles and possibly driveshaft to turn hence the word drag

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doubtful that Joe's STI suffers from that..Rick's WRX probably doesn't either.

your turning a decent amount of extra parts. if you were to compare 2 identical cars except for 1 awd and 1 is rwd, minus spinning tires and all that b s the rwd is faster because of drivetrain to turn

This guy almost sounds like he knows what he's talkin about. But then again, he's half retarded.

seriously? almost? than again with the retarded. review all of my posts youll see nothing thats retarded. way to chime in with something dumb. i know my stuff and dont have to prove it to anyone, were just having the awd vs 2wd discussion that been happening for years lol

I'm quizzing him. Hell I agree with him..

He said something about wanting to go fast, so he left the Honda world. THIS MADE ME LULZ. And proud.

lmao, good test...

i had my own

88crx

2002 civic

now 240sx

all boosted and 1 fully built and no cheap bs.

just got tired of spinning the front tires

1) Guy who owns this car - You talk as if you've owned this car for years and did all the modifications yourself. But you just admitted you just acquired this car. What on earth you traded to get it, is beyond me. Also, why would you trade your car, to get a car, just to sell it? You're doing it wrong.

Actually i was selling my GST because i don't need three cars. Already have a 05 maxima and 03 Durango. This guy emailed me wanting a striaght up trade. Knowing i could obviously get more money for this i traded. Thats common sence.

His computer would prolly get a virus, or his cams wouldnt cam right....hell maybe even the l.e.d.s in his monsterous tach would break...the possiblities are endless.

And you, you have no room to talk. First you think its a fake intercooler, then my cams wouldn't cam right? Your a jackass and your car is SERIOUSLY riced out.

If you guys haven't figured out by now, this IS NOT his car. No way in hell does a riced out CRX, fetch more money than an Eclipse GST.

You hear that guy? We're on to you. :laugh:

As if I couldn't tell you were trolling from your first post. :nono:

If you guys haven't figured out by now, this IS NOT his car. No way in hell does a riced out CRX, fetch more money than an Eclipse GST.

Why isn't it my car? Since its actually turboes? When the GST has over 220,000 and everythings still stock, With abunch of problems, I think so. Shut your mouth.

You realize you are making no friends here. No one on this board is going to buy that pos crx. Best of luck selling it. Im going to give a bit of friendly advice... GTFO.

Do you realize that i don't give a f*ck? You guys are frackin retarded you can't even put two and two together. Hmmm 3in exhaust, a Intercooler.....Na can't be turbo.

Do you realize that i don't give a f*ck? You guys are frackin retarded you can't even put two and two together. Hmmm 3in exhaust, a Intercooler.....Na can't be turbo.

Never heard me say it wasnt turbo.. IMO, a turbo on a single cam is a waste of time.. there is only so far you can take it. All im sayin is GTFO.

And you, you have no room to talk. First you think its a fake intercooler, then my cams wouldn't cam right? Your a jackass and your car is SERIOUSLY riced out.

the cam thing was a joke obviously. just take a gander at your car next time you walk outside....

Never heard me say it wasnt turbo.. IMO, a turbo on a single cam is a waste of time.. there is only so far you can take it. All im sayin is GTFO.

Yeh your right you said "Pics of your car on the dyno with the sheet to prove numbers or the FMIC isnt real... "

the cam thing was a joke obviously. just take a gander at your car next time you walk outside....

Alright all i see is a Intercooler. Again you are Uncle Bens himself. Only thing your missing is a 5 foot spoiler.

Archived