Interfooler FTW!!!

diablo2dusk

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, vote to ban because you joined this site with no intention other than that of trolling. That stems from your being retarded and you PROBABLY don't know you're doing it, but; that's okay.

seriously, anyone can join a site and claim their car does so and so in the quarter.

without vids, or pics of timeslips, or a detailed mod list, you cant expect everyone to just believe you and say "sweet car man," especially when the first things you do as a member is flame at the regulars instead of introducing yourself and trying to explain the situation to clear things up.

that would be the mature way to go about things....

buuuut, this is the interwebz.

oh, and that car wont run 11's. there just isnt anyway.

my BUILT gsr swapped civic ran extremely high 12s but mostly low 13s. and it was a 2000lb car with lsd.

youre more than welcome to come to long island, ny though. id be more than happy to run against your car at the track with my all wheel drive, turbocharged, subaru. :thumbup:

bump for newbs

seriously, anyone can join a site and claim their car does so and so in the quarter.

without vids, or pics of timeslips, or a detailed mod list, you cant expect everyone to just believe you and say "sweet car man," especially when the first things you do as a member is flame at the regulars instead of introducing yourself and trying to explain the situation to clear things up.

that would be the mature way to go about things....

buuuut, this is the interwebz.

oh, and that car wont run 11's. there just isnt anyway.

my BUILT gsr swapped civic ran extremely high 12s but mostly low 13s. and it was a 2000lb car with lsd.

youre more than welcome to come to long island, ny though. id be more than happy to run against your car at the track with my all wheel drive, turbocharged, subaru. :thumbup:

I agree as far as the time slips or dyno numbers. But not knowing much about the car theres alota people passing judgement and being so sure about it they wont take a ride for $100.

And as for your built gsr and all that work done it was n/a theres 2 totally different breeds and i highly doubt u had slicks and if you did u should beat the guy who built your motor.

My personal view subarus are nice cars i have alota friends that have em, but its a wrx there not that impresive. even with the up pipe, exhaust and intake. It takes alota money to get some serious power out of them. but they are fun in the dirt

I agree as far as the time slips or dyno numbers. But not knowing much about the car theres alota people passing judgement and being so sure about it they wont take a ride for $100.

And as for your built gsr and all that work done it was n/a theres 2 totally different breeds and i highly doubt u had slicks and if you did u should beat the guy who built your motor.

My personal view subarus are nice cars i have alota friends that have em, but its a wrx there not that impresive. even with the up pipe, exhaust and intake. It takes alota money to get some serious power out of them. but they are fun in the dirt

What?

Yay for absolute irrelevance.

And there are PLENTY of people in the world that, while have not been exposed a boosted honda; would think it's much faster than it actually is. Might be nimble for what it is..MAYBE..but not 11's.

You even fail at spelling retarded. Jesus Christ. Love the new breed of HF members.

Edit - and by the way tito, it's not what I'd consider namecalling if I found it to be true.

people always underestimate the wrx.

the up pipe, downpipe, full exhaust, intake and a tune will make it just as quick as a stock sti all for under $1000. alot cheaper to get a wrx and mod it a little bit than it is to get an sti.

its also not all about power. gearing plays a major role as well. you have to look at every aspect when it comes to building a car, not just at making big numbers.

oh, and when it comes to launches, you cant beat awd.

1) Guy who owns this car - You talk as if you've owned this car for years and did all the modifications yourself. But you just admitted you just acquired this car. What on earth you traded to get it, is beyond me. Also, why would you trade your car, to get a car, just to sell it? You're doing it wrong.

2) Guy who wants to place bets - I'm sure you'd have no problem finding people around your area who ALSO think this thing is a piece of crap. So if the car really runs 11's ( :laugh: ), you should already be rich by now. So GTFO of here.

Yea.. If he's made as much money as he's made bets the car shouldn't look half as bad as it does..I'd have torn the rear bumper off, front bumper off and PROBABLY the hood. That's just me though.

But he's "trying to sell it." Word of advice to the CRX ricer dude. Park it in front of your local autozone/advanced auto/pep boys. Go inside, buy a 'neon lighting kit'. Install it, under the car. Add a For Sale sign. And your fellow ricers will come, but I'm betting you won't get upwards of $1000 for that hunkajunk.

This is actually very funny, because i initially responded that, from the pix there is no way to tell if it is or is not boosted.

But putting that aside, throw up something validating that this is yours and a build thread before you go popping off time slip numbers. an 11-sec. rex single cam would be most likely documented on d-series.org or turbod16.com...and iv've never heard of this before.

Anyways ill run my bascically stock del slow single cam against your rex at englishtown or epping this spring/summer because i'm sure ill be hitting up both tracks at some point.. My del slow has ZERO drag racing inspired build to it whatsoever, and i would be running on some toyo proxes 4 up front unless i find myself some scrubs...whether they be R-comps or slicks makes no difference to me...However I dont/won't race for money because that takes away from the sport of racing..

So, honda vs honda....SOHC vs. SOHC

Oh my gawd this thread just wasted a portion of my life. But I did get an idea...

I'll build and boost my gsr'd hatch, make it genuinly fast, make it as ugly as possible (hope to get to near this guy's level) and bet people to race. I'll get underglow too. And huge gauges all over my dash. And zebra-print interior. I'll have a fuel cell in the back disguised as a 15" subwoofer. I would hustle the sh!t outta some people. I would pull up playing teriyaki boys from the fast and furious soundtrack and have some lambo hinge doors. I can see it now. lol. I'm already on my way! I've still got this huge back bumper that I never changed since I got the car! :laugh:

people always underestimate the wrx.

the up pipe, downpipe, full exhaust, intake and a tune will make it just as quick as a stock sti all for under $1000. alot cheaper to get a wrx and mod it a little bit than it is to get an sti.

its also not all about power. gearing plays a major role as well. you have to look at every aspect when it comes to building a car, not just at making big numbers.

oh, and when it comes to launches, you cant beat awd.

agreed about the gearing, having 1 less gear saves you a shift in the 1/4 mile. and awd is def best for the launch but you lose on the top end as far as extra drivetrain drag. but as i said i like them

This is actually very funny, because i initially responded that, from the pix there is no way to tell if it is or is not boosted.

But putting that aside, throw up something validating that this is yours and a build thread before you go popping off time slip numbers. an 11-sec. rex single cam would be most likely documented on d-series.org or turbod16.com...and iv've never heard of this before.

Anyways ill run my bascically stock del slow single cam against your rex at englishtown or epping this spring/summer because i'm sure ill be hitting up both tracks at some point.. My del slow has ZERO drag racing inspired build to it whatsoever, and i would be running on some toyo proxes 4 up front unless i find myself some scrubs...whether they be R-comps or slicks makes no difference to me...However I dont/won't race for money because that takes away from the sport of racing..

So, honda vs honda....SOHC vs. SOHC

whats the point of driving up there to race a slow car for nothing

agreed about the gearing, having 1 less gear saves you a shift in the 1/4 mile. and awd is def best for the launch but you lose on the top end as far as extra drivetrain drag. but as i said i like them

who tha fuk uses 6 gears in a quarter mile race? lol

who tha fuk uses 6 gears in a quarter mile race? lol

Im saying when you have 6 gears your ratio is closer there for u might have a 4th to 5th shift instead of ending in 4th had you had a 5 speed. dont take it so literally, use your head a lil

guess i gotta spell it out

whats the point of driving up there to race a slow car for nothing

Because it puts all BS aside. also NJ isnt that big im sure englishtown is alot closer for you guys than it is for me, however with the 5hr. drive itd be for me i won't be making that trip until mid-summer or so.

Because it puts all BS aside. also NJ isnt that big im sure englishtown is alot closer for you guys than it is for me, however with the 5hr. drive itd be for me i won't be making that trip until mid-summer or so.

Well being as the cars for sale i doubt he will have it

Tell AMS that. I'm sure their Evo's just have SO Much Top end loss.

Tell AMS that. I'm sure their Evo's just have SO Much Top end loss.

Im refering to the average car enthusiast, not a major place with as much work done to a car like ams. we can sit here and call out major shops and there fwd, rwd and awd preferences all day but most of them have tons of $ wrapped up in them. i was just stating that awd does have a down side

Archived