Interfooler FTW!!!

diablo2dusk

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh yeah, here's a picture of my intercooler piping yo.

I'm not going to say you're not turbo'd, but your engine bay looks like somebody threw up in it.

I didn't ask to see your intercooler piping "yo". I don't give a hell what it looks like as long as it runs like it does.

I didn't ask to see your intercooler piping "yo". I don't give a hell what it looks like as long as it runs like it does.

Nobody asked to see your uggo engine bay either. And as far "running like it does", I'm sure it runs just like every other stock single cam with an e-bay turbo kit. Slow and crapty. And as far as people coming to race you, that's a waste of gas. Nobody wants to take a road trip just so they can see that your car is as slow as it looks.

Nobody asked to see your uggo engine bay either. And as far "running like it does", I'm sure it runs just like every other stock single cam with an e-bay turbo kit. Slow and crapty. And as far as people coming to race you, that's a waste of gas. Nobody wants to take a road trip just so they can see that your car is as slow as it looks.

LMAO, Theres a lot more done to this car then an "ebay turbo kit".

Im done with you ricers

Im done with you ricers

Hood scoop, flames, crapty paint, $20 exhaust, and speed holes in the rear bumper doesn't count. Glad you're finished with us "ricers."

For one, it's not even really intercooler piping if you were smart.

Im done with you ricers

1. Learn the meaning of ricers.

2. you are one.

3. READ ABOVE.

Im done with you ricers

Wasn't aware my F150 was rice but, okay. Keep telling yourself that so you can sleep at night.

For one, it's not even really intercooler piping if you were smart.

1. Learn the meaning of ricers.

2. you are one.

3. READ ABOVE.

First off i didn't even look at your engine bay. The orginal poster is the definition of a ricer.

I just got the car and thats how it was. Yeh im a ricer with my "interfooler".

cuz its a del sol , and its bad ass...ur car is a frackin disgrace to hondas ...im in Ny U wanna set something up to race, race me for that piece of crap so when i beat u i can take it to the scrapyard

You guys are pretty rough, engine bays can be cleaned up. Dood hasnt even had the car 48 hrs yet lol. Ive seen the car and know this dood and this thing is def fast, ebay turbo kit or not and yes i also hate on ebay turbos and think the car needs alota work. But getting low track times like this things got on what little done is impressive.

But seriously this thread was started by a guy who drives the a car that is the text book definition of rice. Seriously an auto delsol with an ugly fake bomex body kit, rims, exhaust including manifold, and more wheel gap than my lifted blazer. Looks to me like the pot is calling the kettle black. Ive never seen a ricer call another dood a ricer. Im stunned lol

Ohh and by the way if the del sol wants to come down to atco and race the crx ill put a hundred on it.

First off i didn't even look at your engine bay. The orginal poster is the definition of a ricer.

I just got the car and thats how it was. Yeh im a ricer with my "interfooler".

Well obviously you bought the car with some interest in it. So whatever modifications made to it must be in your taste, e.g. rice.

Well obviously you bought the car with some interest in it. So whatever modifications made to it must be in your taste, e.g. rice.

Actually i didn't buy the car. The guy didn't want a track car. So we traded. Like i said the only thing "rice" is the hood scoop and holes in the bumper.

You know if you put a big lame ass blue and white decal, an aluminum wing and diamond plate floorboards in that CRX it may almost resemble the Eclipse from the Gay and the Curious.

Random fact.

No i said i know him, but u stated "his boyfriend". That im not, turns out knowones talkin about homo's but you

This guy's funny.

LOL @ TRACK CAR. Here.

1663_92.jpg

Archived