Interfooler FTW!!!

diablo2dusk

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeh your right you said "Pics of your car on the dyno with the sheet to prove numbers or the FMIC isnt real... "

Your right, i did say it, and i still want to see numbers to prove its real. Right now all i see is a pissin match of "I say. You say". I dont really give a sh*t either way, b/c it looks like complete a*s. I wouldnt drive it if it did run 11's. But to each their own.

Again, if your here to hit 50 posts and the list the car for sale, leave. If your just gonna keep trollin, leave. If you actually have something to offer the world, then stay. But for god's sake, quit being butthurt b/c everyone here thinks your crx is the ugliest thing we have ever seen.

No im only on this website just to talk crap to yous. What the turbo isn't real enough?

Well, since this is the only reason your here, I nominate ban. Sometimes trolls are fun, but you are not.

Archived