Interfooler FTW!!!

diablo2dusk

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im just tryin to take your money and help you put your foot in your mouth, and when it does you guys can focus on the cars looks.

Hmm no takers? i figured

okay first off nobody is gonna waste the gas to drive down to that craphole of south jersey to race your 11 second car. And why do you keep wanting everyone to race you?

just stfu and crawl back to your home. You have no right being on here, just to stick up for your lover.

The fact i can register is my right. whats the matter not allowed to bet or you afraid your foot tastes terrible.

Sounds like were getting desperate for words

okay first off nobody is gonna waste the gas to drive down to that craphole of south jersey to race your 11 second car. And why do you keep wanting everyone to race you?

We made fun of him on an internet forum and he's butthurt about it. He wants to show us how big his e-peen is, because he's pretty pathetic IRL. Chances are, if someone DID go to race him, he would chicken out with some "unexplainable mechanical problem".

OR

If he DID manage to tow that uggo POS out there, he would only be running 3 psi, be low on oil, etc.

amirite or amirite?

not race me, race the car that most of you say is slow. And as far as wanting everyone to race, ill always take easy $ and most of you seem so sure

We made fun of him on an internet forum and he's butthurt about it. He wants to show us how big his e-peen is, because he's pretty pathetic IRL. Chances are, if someone DID go to race him, he would chicken out with some "unexplainable mechanical problem".

OR

If he DID manage to tow that uggo POS out there, he would only be running 3 psi, be low on oil, etc.

amirite or amirite?

If the car cant race i will pay out, as a true racer would

amirite or amirite?

His computer would prolly get a virus, or his cams wouldnt cam right....hell maybe even the l.e.d.s in his monsterous tach would break...the possiblities are endless.

His computer would prolly get a virus, or his cams wouldnt cam right....hell maybe even the l.e.d.s in his monsterous tach would break...the possiblities are endless.

Cams wouldnt cam right? omg atleast be something realistic

I says gets a job for money.

got 1 but thanks

I can't believe I missed all of this fun.

I ate at Chipotle today and produced something only slightly uglier then this.

The car may have a functioning turbo but the owner and everyone here knows it will not run 11's so there is no point in arguing that.

seriously, anyone can join a site and claim their car does so and so in the quarter.

without vids, or pics of timeslips, or a detailed mod list, you cant expect everyone to just believe you and say "sweet car man," especially when the first things you do as a member is flame at the regulars instead of introducing yourself and trying to explain the situation to clear things up.

that would be the mature way to go about things....

buuuut, this is the interwebz.

oh, and that car wont run 11's. there just isnt anyway.

my BUILT gsr swapped civic ran extremely high 12s but mostly low 13s. and it was a 2000lb car with lsd.

youre more than welcome to come to long island, ny though. id be more than happy to run against your car at the track with my all wheel drive, turbocharged, subaru. :thumbup:

If your reffering to me i only signed up to take some of your money. i got smart and left hondas

If that's the reason you signed up, I vote ban for you.

I guess you can see right through the motor.

God your a ricer

This tells me just how f*cking retarded you are. I'm anti-rice. Jesus Christ child look what I f*cking drive.

So unless you have a f*cking build sheet with evidenced pictures with YOU in said pictures then I'm going to continue telling you to shut the f*ck up and continue telling you crawl back into whatever little f*cking craphole you crawled out of in the garbage area that is Jersey.

So, sir. QUIT TYPING. Everyone here would REALLY appreciate it.

Please, children. Be logical. No one is going to put a built motor into a peice of sh*t of that magnitude.

Archived