nitrous on a LS/VTEC how big a spray?????

slave2speed

hey guys i have a quick question, i have a brand new freshly built LS/VTEC with a newly machined, ported and polished type R head, gsr transmission its a full race car, mainly for the track but it is street legal i am running a NOS nitrous system the type that sprays into the intake, and its set up to spray on full throttle but my biggest concern is i dont know how big a shot i can use without damaging the engine, my friend sprays a 50 shot all day long in his ls vtec with a b16a head, so i am assuming that i could do the same ????? :s

can i spray a larger shot without damaging the engine?

why not???? and i already have cams and pistons done

i was thinking turbo but its not exactly in the budget right now.

is there a reason why you say no spray???

N/A build, Turbo or Spray setups really should be tuned! that way you dont' have to ask what can my engine handle, if you have it tuned then you'll know what you can safely handle and not have to worry. no two engines are really the same even from the factory, they're close but not the same. So if you haven't had your engine tuned yet, go find yourself a tuner :D

Archived