crx h22 swap?

91REXrcr

so i have a 91 rex. bonestock with a p.o.s. exhaust. i kno this has been brought up quite a bit, and i've read some of the topics written on this...but i still have questions. like, if i were to get an h22a, would it bolt straight up to the frame or would i need to to some engine bay mods to fit it in there? i dont think the hood would fit from wat i've read, but lets say i have about 3 g's in my pocket...would i be better off with a h22 swap or a fixed up gsr? i'm really diggin the h22 but if it requires some beatin and bangin to get it in, its not sounding to promising. any reply is appreciated.

Yes there would need to be some bay modification, also probably have to remove ac. Would be an interesting swap as its not done too often, but you would be better off (easier and less of a headache) to get a gsr. I have always thought it would be a cool swap to do, but not worth it to me.

New mounts. New wiring of course. Probably lose AC and PS, if you even have them.

so i would have to loose the ac completely? didn't come with powersteering so thats not a problem...but a gsr would bolt right up without any mods to the bay?

Yeah H22 would be nice in a race car or if you don't need ac, cause it's not gonna fit.(This is based on info I have found when considering this possibility, not from exp)

For the GSR you wouldnt have to smash the engine bay maybe one dent on the pulley side, but you would still need mounts(hasport or innovative), and wiring for vtec.