e-brake light oddity

Orca89

That's EXACTLY what I thought it was, but didn't say it because I thought, "Surely he's already checked that."

I did check, but there are two reservoirs that say dot 3 or dot 4 brake fluid. One was filled to the top (which I now know is for the clutch), and the other looked ok to me, but the sensor goes off a little early compared to the minimum line. Anyway, for future reference, I am still a newbie. I've picked up a few things from HF, some of my buddies, and my contact at the Honda dealership, but I'm a geek, I didn't even care about cars until I started looking for my Sol.

I did check, but there are two reservoirs that say dot 3 or dot 4 brake fluid. One was filled to the top (which I now know is for the clutch), and the other looked ok to me, but the sensor goes off a little early compared to the minimum line. Anyway, for future reference, I am still a newbie. I've picked up a few things from HF, some of my buddies, and my contact at the Honda dealership, but I'm a geek, I didn't even care about cars until I started looking for my Sol.

The clutch reservoir is much smaller than the brake one. Chalk it up to a learning experience. Did this start after it started getting colder?

The clutch reservoir is much smaller than the brake one. Chalk it up to a learning experience. Did this start after it started getting colder?

Yup. I think it might also have something to do with when I accidentally opened the bleeding valve thing on one of the calipers back when I replaced the trailing arm bushings. >_<

Yup. I think it might also have something to do with when I accidentally opened the bleeding valve thing on one of the calipers back when I replaced the trailing arm bushings.>_<

Couldn't have helped.

Edit: Why don't I have you on my XBox live friends list?

Archived