happppy biiirrrrtthhhday

lceah

happy bday joe! i shall pm you my boobs.

haha, dont tease me nanc :laugh:

thanks everyone. i was out in nyc drunk last night, lol.

haha, i actually did buy something for my car yesterday :D

yaaay :D drunk is great :D piiiicccsss hehehehe

what was the gift for your car? :D

haha, sorry lina, no pics...just went out with a few of my boys, we dont take pics :laugh: my gf was there but she doesnt carry a camera.

lol, i think im going to keep my present to myself, to myself. at least till it gets here.

haha, sorry lina, no pics...just went out with a few of my boys, we dont take pics :laugh: my gf was there but she doesnt carry a camera.

lol, i think im going to keep my present to myself, to myself. at least till it gets here.

I need to move to NY. Then I can go hang out with you guys and take pictures like I'm paparazzi. :o

Happy Freakin Burfday!!!!!!

Hmmmm, paparazzi doesn't sound like a bad gig. Incriminating photos of HFers can probably sell quite well....

haha, people on here would see a very odd side of me :laugh:

thanks for all the bday wishes. apparently my parents got me something but they had to order it online, and it hasnt come yet. im pretty excited since they told me its something i wanted, but i like have no idea what the hell it could be!

i was showing my parents some tools i wanted not too long ago....hm...

my gf knows n she said i'd be excited as hell when i get it. damnit i cant stand the wait! lol.

Archived