this guy is nuts

tallhamer88

theres a guy in my area that has a 96 sol with about 16000 miles on it. its a d16y8 all stock besides some decent rims and tires. has rusted dented quarters, big dent in the center of the trunk and lots of surface scratches. hes asking $7800. of course hes been sitting on it for over a year now lol

theres a guy in my area that has a 96 sol with about 16000 miles on it. its a d16y8 all stock besides some decent rims and tires. has rusted dented quarters, big dent in the center of the trunk and lots of surface scratches. hes asking $7800. of course hes been sitting on it for over a year now lol

wow! 7800? someone better snatch that up real quick!

Damn. If i can sell my 95 si with 115k on it for 7k its going in the front yard right now! jk but maybe. crap

i emailed the fool and he told me it was sold already

now that's a shocker! if he can sell his 93 S or Si for 5900

then i should be able to get like 8 or 9k for my 94 VTEC :p

email that guy back and ask him how he did it and if he can send you pictures. cause if so then u would like to sell yours for that much! haha