Official 2008 Awards Category Thread

CRG7

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im down for most missed ride, id nominate my old itr and nates dc2.

also, you should ad-

-hottest hf chick with the biggest tiggles- i nominate leeners

-hottest natural beauty hf chick- i nominate ashley

-hottest latina hf chick- i nominate me cause i think im the only one here

-biggest cry baby- i nominate chris_agu28

-most moddest- sup

-member with pictures of themselves worthy of blackmail- ricky bolander, hee hee

-most ginger- solleshonda, cause he was last active late january 2008 so he's eligable to take it again this year

>ugliest foreigner?

i win hands down.

no, youre good looking. i saw your pic and i liked it. and you probably sound all smart and stuff when you talk, even if youre talking about whatever. english accents are awesome. and you say crumpet, lolz.

Lmao. yeah i say pillock, very rarely. Lol a sea-faring one is new to me. hahaha.

Wanker...yeah thats a common word (i.e that chav looks like a right wanker/ your mum is a good wanker/ what a pile of wank.)

and snog yeah i use that. SCHNNOG. cant beat a gud sloppy one. lol.

I tame my british terms down on this forum, otherwise none of you guys would understand me lol

wat? :laugh:

-member with pictures of themselves worthy of blackmail- ricky bolander, hee hee

i can send you more if you like. you can blackmail me anytime nancy.:thumbsup:

Lmao. yeah i say pillock, very rarely. Lol a sea-faring one is new to me. hahaha.

Wanker...yeah thats a common word (i.e that chav looks like a right wanker/ your mum is a good wanker/ what a pile of wank.)

and snog yeah i use that. SCHNNOG. cant beat a gud sloppy one. lol.

I tame my british terms down on this forum, otherwise none of you guys would understand me lol

you poff...

lol, some good suggestions, and some funny ones. some would be hard to vote on, and some wouldn't have many nominations (just 1-2 for a couple that I've seen), so the possibles list has been updated to reflect those that could work.

this will probably be closed down within the next day or two, rather than next week, so that we can begin on actual nominations so that we may then start on the voting within the next couple of weeks.

why so early? I'm still thinking lool jk jk

because i'm short on time, usually now, but have a little to spare during the weekdays this week. i'll keep it open and see how it goes, i suppose.

How about a most hated member? Leave it without a poll, that way most people can voice it as opposed to having to filter out members for a poll selection.

Gotta do best del sol...since there are so many now..

They all look good ash.

Breaking it out to Best Hatch, Best Sedan, Best Coupe and Best Sol might work out too

Even though my sol isn't even close to winning, i think these are great ideas :thumbsup: . Seconded!

whatever happened to kristen.. i dont think shes been around since about a month before the meet

I was thinking the same thing, I remember her being around when I signed up.

idk but i feel like im not as awesome as lina and lexi now :laugh: i got left out and im still around!

how about best paint, best rims, best sound system, best rc car :laugh: , best attitude, worst attitude, best motor swap, worst swap, funniest HF meet moment (i would vote rick falling into the hole but most people were not their for that.. so it would have to me and rob on the bungee thing.. or wrecking ryans car.. or lina hanging out the car and gettin everyone in trouble.. )

idk if any of those have been mentioned i didnt look through ALL the posts

Haha, all the HF ladies are hawt.

Unfortunately the meet wasn't exactly one huge group of us always together. We were always split up into random smaller groups. I think mini-golf was the one thing we all did together.

Lina drinking was up there on the funniest HF meet moments. But we won't talk about that. :thumbsup:

youre pretty sarah, you know that.:thumbsup:

lina getting the gsr pulled over has to be one of the funniest moments, not me falling in the hole.

HF definitely has some hotties, thats for sure.

Sarah, you are included in my post...I was writing and got interrupted so I didn't get to write all names...dang people who interrupt me when I'm on HF >_<

Lina drinking was up there on the funniest HF meet moments. But we won't talk about that. :thumbsup:

lol I did explain what happened in one of the "HF summer meet" threads hehe

lina getting the gsr pulled over has to be one of the funniest moments, not me falling in the hole.

lol both funny!

we should have "craziest member" and "funniest moments"

Archived