Its over.

jerrodh

So my lasting recent relationship is over. And all though the road ahead of time looks tough, money restricted, maybe impossible, I can't help but feel a little better. I'm to early to be married (or feel like it) to someone that holds me back from having fun or being myself. I look to grow more from this experience and come out a better person. Without going into to much detail I made some mistakes over time and my ex had some ridiculous trust issues. I stopped loving her and she, even though she would never admit it does not love me for who I am and as much as she originally thought.

Not looking for sympathy or anything really cause other than the fact Im scared financially I'm pretty emotionally stable. Just wanted to let my E-family know whats going on in my life. :thumbsup:

PS: Donations for the "Make a Wish for Jerrod to eat dinner tomorrow Fund" will open tomorrow evening. j/k

i hear you buddy. seems like you're taking it rather well. glad to see that, financial issues will be tough, but no worries you'll pull through. maybe pick up some small job to make a few bucks. hell you can always prostitute yourself :thumbsup::laugh: anyways GL with everything, work on your car hang with the boys, plenty of fish in the pond! like you said grow from it! you stated you didn't love her anymore, so have fun now! enjoy being single! you're a cool dude and you'll probably find another chick within the next week. maybe she'll be the one, maybe not! you'll find her sooner or later, everything happens for a reason!

ps-hope you got to keep the gecko!!!! :thumbsup::D

Yeah I plan on bouncing back pretty fast but I'm gonna keep away from the "serious" stuff for as long as I can. I want to get out there more, gonna be 21 here soon so the partys just beginning!

It was on the outside and Im not one to talk about "our" problems much really. But as I said I messed up a few times and it was never the same afterwards for either reasons. I was wrong and she was wrong in the end so it kind of came to the point where we where both fed up with it.*shrugs*

ROFL! Yeah Gecko and both kitty's are staying with big pappa. Momma isn't getting any visitation rights either as it looks.

yayyyyyyyyyy you still have Gecko. haha.

well i am off to bed but that makes my day better. lol.

it is too late and i'm a lil bit silly. so i will cya.

Yeah I wont be making any trip till I get settled in for sure. I got to decide whether Im going to sign another year lease and tough it out by myself or try to find a roommate option or something in a new place, and thats gotta happen in less than a month. But this does make me more excited about that summer meet, I'm sold nothing will stop me from going NOW! Cause before my ex wasn't to interested kind of put a damper on it.

huuuuugggssss Jerrod :)

I noticed you made comments on here about how things were hard and I wanted to PM you and ask if I could help...

You did the right thing getting out of a relationship where you weren't liked for who you are! Stopping you from fun is horrible!

You are a very very cool guy and you deserve better :) huuuuuggsss :)

come to the meet...we'll go pick you up :D or you and Jason drive together :D hehe partying makes everything better :D

I noticed you made comments on here about how things were hard and I wanted to PM you and ask if I could help...

You did the right thing getting out of a relationship where you weren't liked for who you are! Stopping you from fun is horrible!

come to the meet...we'll go pick you up :D or you and Jason drive together :Dhehe partying makes everything better :D

Haha, coming from the girl that has the word "lube" in her sig. :shifty: Just messin' with ya lol.

Xbox 360 will always be there for you :thumbsup:

Good point this just means I should be able to double or triple my kills per day. :thumbsup:

You need any help with anything give me a ring.

You should have my number and I know you know where my house is...

Yeah I got yeah I appreciate it Jason! Still interested in those rims if you got pics up yet? I should be able to scrap some money up by the end of December.

come to the meet...we'll go pick you up :D or you and Jason drive together :D hehe partying makes everything better :D

Thanks that means alot :), Me and Erin had a huge talk today as we packed up her things. She still here threw tomorrow, and we're going to remain good friends which is what I wanted, I love the girl plain as day, but its not the romantic lifelong love we had hoped for. But we're figuring everything out fairly and its all taken a more positive tone now. Sure it'll be a little rough for a couple of weeks but the bouncing back has started so thats good to know.

A relationship should compliment you, not define you.

Better things ahead. Ramen noodles now.

Thanks and yeah I've always been a good discount shopper so I think I'll fair well. If not I guess I'll get skinnier.

A relationship should compliment you, not define you.

Better things ahead. Ramen noodles now.

the man has spoken well.

ramen noodles are good. LMFAO well it's true, but i mostly meant the first part :thumbsup:

relationships can be fun. but they arent always needed. you had a good run, hope you enjoyed it. now take some time for yourself and enjoy life. eventually youre bound to find another woman. there arent many places you can go and not find them.

dont listen to ashley, she is a scrooge in that dept and extremely stubborn. :p

Archived