Tranny swap

Okay I am soon to get a 5 speed tranny in my car so I ditch that stupid 4 speed. But.. The big thing I am going to have a problem is the new tranny is a hydro style clutch but the current one is a cable. So which way do I go about doing this. I wish I could find a si from a cable style crx but that is hard to find around here.

I was reading I can convert the pedal assembly and run the lines, reservoir, and slave cylinder. which is suppose to be a lot of custom work. I would have to find those parts too since the donor car I am getting the tranny from is using those parts.

OR

I go to hasport and buy the cable to hydro adapter but I dunno will fit the d series or does it not matter.

I am pretty sure I will swap a new engine in the future so which one will be easier to work with now and in the future. I heard the hydro is a lot harder to do but worth it cause it gives more of a stable feel on the pedal and no worries about the cable snaping but is it worth the trouble?

What do you think I should do. Any input would be great.

okay everybody told me to talk to you about the situation and see what you say. I wanna find a si tranny cable style cause the gearing is SO MUCH better. I drove my friends si crx and the tranny is awesome. Awesome I just gotta find out when I can get a adapter from them until I find the desired tranny cause that tranny I have now sucks and 4spd ftl. I hate being at a high rpm at crusing.

Now Do I have to have to get a different shift linkage if I use any other d series tranny such as a si tranny? or even the hydro tranny or is that only when doing a engine swap?

Go ahead and jump, blow your friends CRX Si away.

6,800 RPM redline, 205/50/15 tires

Your 4spd RPM drop top speed

1 - 3.250..........xxxx............44

2 - 1.650..........3436............87

3 - 1.033..........4254............139

4 - .823............5415............175

FD - 3.250

WDR bombtastic cherry pie with soda on the side trans

.......................RPM drop top speed

1 - 3.083..........xxxx............37

2 - 1.944..........4251............59

3 - 1.565..........5457............74