Need a little help

civicplaya20

Okay, so I am not really good with this kinda stuff but since Christmas is coming up I'm asking. My wife is an amazing woman, I mean I got really really lucky with her, she does pretty much everything for me, takes care of the house and is what a loving wife should be. She is very low maintenance and never asks for anything that is names brand. But this is our last Christmas alone since our little guy will be here in March and I want to do something really nice for her. She wants a matching purse and wallet for Christmas and I want to get her Coach. However to be honest I am on a budget and I just looked at the prices and wow.. that would be cutting it close. So any suggestions on anything would be greatly appreciated.

Okay, so I am not really good with this kinda stuff but since Christmas is coming up I'm asking. My wife is an amazing woman, I mean I got really really lucky with her, she does pretty much everything for me, takes care of the house and is what a loving wife should be. She is very low maintenance and never asks for anything that is names brand. But this is our last Christmas alone since our little guy will be here in March and I want to do something really nice for her. She wants a matching purse and wallet for Christmas and I want to get her Coach. However to be honest I am on a budget and I just looked at the prices and wow.. that would be cutting it close. So any suggestions on anything would be greatly appreciated.

Therein lies your issue.

Dooney and Bourke maybe?

yeah my gf loves DB and although i would never spend that much money on an item like that i hear they are better priced. i think she paid around $50 for a purse and something like $20 for the wallet.

Eff coach , LV FTMFW!!! but yet then again LV is expensive, last time i checked LV bags were $550 and my LV wallet put a hurt on my pocket for $380 >_<

if you search enough you can find a pretty cheap coach bag, i almost bought my mom one that was only $100.

I was thinking about goin with D&B, it would match the watch I got her about a year ago. I was looking at the coach bags and I didn't see anything that actually looked all that great... especially for the price.

The NYC trip is a good idea except I work retail and my job doesn't let me have more than one day off each week (during the holidays), and taking any vaca isn't allowed during the holidays.

I guess you could consider us newlyweds, it's been a bit over a year but we have been together for over 4. I can't complain though :thumbsup:

High maintenance FTL.

good dude :thumbsup:

Archived